Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one pacersfan :thumbsup:

I figured the weekends might have a more popular response than the weekdays. I went downtown yesterday to gather a few new images myself. I must say I was a little disapointed to see I got beat out this morning.

I just have to share this. I was sitting at the bar in the front window of Meadors having lunch yesterday. Admiring the detail in the windows of the Poinsett. There were families walking around, some coming in for lunch. Many just walking around, looking up, looking around. Generally admiring Main Street.

When I was walking over the bridge, I hard one man comment "this is a beautiful park" not just casually, but with a genuine surprise. It was obviously his first time in the park, and as it unfolded in front of him, it wasn't what he expected.

It was a beautiful day. Had to wait out a passing shower, but otherwise sunny.

What a town :wub:

Nice one pacersfan :thumbsup:

I figured the weekends might have a more popular response than the weekdays.  I went downtown yesterday to gather a few new images myself.  I must say I was a little disapointed to see I got beat out this morning.

I just have to share this.  I was sitting at the bar in the front window of Meadors having lunch yesterday.  Admiring the detail in the windows of the Poinsett.  There were families walking around, some coming in for lunch.  Many just walking around, looking up, looking around.  Generally admiring Main Street. 

When I was walking over the bridge, I hard one man comment "this is a beautiful park"  not just casually, but with a genuine surprise.  It was obviously his first time in the park, and as it unfolded in front of him, it wasn't what he expected. 

It was a beautiful day. Had to wait out a passing shower, but otherwise sunny.

What a town  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you just love to hear these comments from out of towners?!?!?! :D Greenville really makes a positive impression on people!

Thanks gsupstate, I see you were quite the busy shutterbug this weekend too. :D  Lots of great stuff from you all over the board. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks NY Transplant! :) Wanted to get some photos posted on Sunday as I had to fly out early yesterday for the week. Looks like a lot of great new photos from you and Skyliner! :thumbsup: I love seeing photos posted here. Great to see Greenville through other peoples eyes!

We've got a wonderful little city that is very photogenic.....we need to show it off! :D