Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pic NY Transplant!  Are you doing the driving tour through the mountains?  Such a great event for Greenville!  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks guys.

Yeah, tomorrow is the drive to Brevard. The town opens up early on Sunday and welcomes the Roadsters.

Tonight is a dinner inside the plant in the old Z3 manufactring area. Its a retro '70s thing. My wife & I have some pretty wild costumes.

Somehow I doubt you will see a photo of us as photo of the day tomorrow. :whistling:

Thanks guys.

Yeah, tomorrow is the drive to Brevard.  The town opens up early on Sunday and welcomes the Roadsters.

Tonight is a dinner inside the plant in the old Z3 manufactring area.  Its a retro '70s thing.  My wife & I have some pretty wild costumes. 

Somehow I doubt you will see a photo of us as photo of the day tomorrow. :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah come on, NYTransplant! That would be the coolest (or at the very least, the most unique) photo of the day yet.

September 4, 2005:

<Image of Cherrydale Mansion>

The Cherrydale House on the Campus of Furman University.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was I the only one on the forum who witnessed the Cherrydale Mansion being moved up Poinsett to Furman? That was one strange sight! Gotta love the old Mack truck! ^_^

Edited by Skyliner

Was I the only one on the forum who witnessed the Cherrydale Mansion being moved up Poinsett to Furman?  That was one strange sight!  Gotta love the old Mack truck! ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I caught it on the evening news, but I was living over off of Roper Mountain Road at the time and hadn't yet moved up here to T.R..

Great pic NYT!  Connolly's is a great pub and Soby's side...well yum!  :D  Anybody been to an event on the roof as Soby's corporate apartment?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't been to a roof event yet, but I plan on hitting one in the future. I just found out about them a few months ago. Hmmm... maybe a wine tasting. :alc:

I haven't been to a roof event yet, but I plan on hitting one in the future.  I just found out about them a few months ago.  Hmmm... maybe a wine tasting. :alc:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The view is nice from the roof, even though the building is only a few stories. Went to a wine tasting last fall...the weather was clear, the city was lit (as was I), the streets were alive with people, excellent evening! A unique space in downtown. :thumbsup:

The view is nice from the roof, even though the building is only a few stories.  Went to a wine tasting last fall...the weather was clear, the city was lit (as was I), the streets were alive with people, excellent evening!  A unique space in downtown.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which reminds me... Did anyone go to the Democratic Presidential Debate at The Peace Center last year? I actually stayed in and watched it. Great coverage of downtown and seemed to be a nice event for Greenville. The SC Democratic Party plans to have another debate before the 2008 Presidential election.

^^ Great pic of this building.

Which reminds me...  Did anyone go to the Democratic Presidential Debate at The Peace Center last year?  I actually stayed in and watched it.  Great coverage of downtown and seemed to be a nice event for Greenville.  The SC Democratic Party plans to have another debate before the 2008 Presidential election.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since there won't be an incumbent Pres or V.P running, there will likely be an SC debate for both parties in '08. An excellent opportunity for some exposure.

Since there won't be an incumbent Pres or V.P running, there will likely be an SC debate for both parties in '08.  An excellent opportunity for some exposure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt the GOP would stage a debate in a state that they consider to already be their territory. Both parties traditionally try to stage primary debates in contested states or states in which they want to make some inroads.