Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can smell the old pop corn and remember the perpetually sticky floors just looking at that building.

The Big Brown Box was.... unique... I sorta hated it was imploded 10 years ago. It could have made a nice exhibit hall.

What, and miss out on having the green wall there??? :lol:

Lots of people at the fall yesterday:

432894877_3747773d5f_b.jpg

Great shot! :D All of the additions lately have been wonderful! I finally was back in town yesterday, and you are completely correct about the people - literally everywhere. It is no surprise, but the warm weather always brings more visitors than the cooler months. The West End area was extremely crowded all evening and into the night. I love living in this "City of Love!" Seriously, there aren't very many urban places in the US that are more romantic. :wub:

Great photos everyone! :thumbsup:

puskunk, I was there as well. I was looking for myself in your photo, but didn't see me. I was there around 10:30-11:00.

Someone had a tripod set-up under the bridge. Have a photo of it somewhere. Figured it to be a UP'er. Was it one of you guys?

There are so many people all over downtown with cameras that I gave up thinking I'd spot any of the UP members quite a long while ago. ^_^

I don't know about that Skyliner. If we knew what each other looked like, you might be surprised. I've run into RT more times that I can count while walking around downtown with a camera. :shades: