Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

Great photos everyone! :thumbsup:

puskunk, I was there as well. I was looking for myself in your photo, but didn't see me. I was there around 10:30-11:00.

That was taken at 2:10pm, according to EXIF data. I'm barely up by 10:30am, I'm a second shifter.

Someone had a tripod set-up under the bridge. Have a photo of it somewhere. Figured it to be a UP'er. Was it one of you guys?

What time? Might have been me. I had mostly put up my tripod by the time I got down to the falls, I had been using it more as a monopod up by Riverplace.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that Skyliner. If we knew what each other looked like, you might be surprised. I've run into RT more times that I can count while walking around downtown with a camera. :shades:

Well, if you've never seen me, I look like a younger Brad Pitt with more muscles. :rofl: Ok, no I'm a chubby guy with a goatee, the way you can really tell it's me is I have a spike piercing at the top of the left ear. Also, I was the guy who walked all the way across the Reedy above the falls. With a 2 yr old.

432891154_064751610d.jpg

My favorite sighting on Sat. was a dog swimming in the river chasing a couple of ducks. ^_^

Was this one of the dogs?

432894325_07348b8b8b_b.jpg

My favorite sighting Sat was a certain mixed young lady with a very nice upper body. Well, the whole package was nice, but that part stuck out.

As long as were doing spring in the park, this is one I took a couple of weeks ago.

Nice depth of field, maninthepark.

Thanks pskunk!! What no photo of the young Lady?

The difference between "creepy guy" and "photographer" is a portfolio and/or business card and I didn't have either with me that day. :whistling:

Here's one of my old favorites, Skyliner's very well done :thumbsup: picture today got me thinking about doing some night photography soon. This was taken a little after midnight one winter night, 16 sec exposure.

352713035_492c7e28e0_b.jpg

The streaks are from a passing cop car.

Edited by puskunk

If we are still doing two a day, I'll throw out another from this morning.

417456523_0259f62c88_b.jpg

Im way late here, but I really like this picture. Ive always thought it was cool how the ambient light around Falls Park at night is purple rather than the typical amber/orange you see in most places. Having white light really makes a difference.

Haha! :lol: You do realize that local TV news begins at 5:00am, right?

Hey, I used to watch ole Nigel every morning on WYFF. Then I got a job where I didn't have to be up at the butt crack of dawn and could sleep like civilized people. Ok, more like a lazy college student, but I'm a night owl. 5am is a bedtime, not a wake up time.

Well, I was inspired to go do some night stuff, but since all the good light in Greenville seems to be in the morning, I went to a slightly smaller venue:

438307692_1d8d4d3b3c_o.jpg

16 sec exposure at 11:24pm last night.

Cool shot puskunk! If I had known you were going to be in my neck of the woods,I would have joined you.

mainthepark, you might want to try an orange filter. It could look something like this. Hope you don't mind that I altered your photo.

439742320_eaeb9cfe84_o.jpg

I like the cooler tones in the original personally, but I went pretty drastic with the software filter for emphasis. An on camera filter should look nicer.

Edited by Chickenwing