Bloomsbury Estates

dwntwnraleigh

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Going home yesterday I noticed a pretty tall crane (the bldg is seven stories I think) is going up on this site. Look west of DT past the RR tracks and you can see it rise over the trees up the hill off Boylan Ave/Hargett St. They started construction well after 222 Glenwood (which is moving at a snails pace), but my money would go to Bloomsbury finishing first. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen the Santa Claus atop the crane here? I think it's great. This project seems to be moving along pretty briskly, I can't wait to see it completed.

I would've taken a picture, but sadly I don't have a camera :(. (I need to email this message to any potential gift givers :P )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I love the Santa Claus! It's really starting to come out of the ground now. This is shaping up as a really handsome project. It occured to me that the folks fronting Boylan Avenue will have an amazing view of dt proper.

<ChristopherWalken>But what about the one's overlooking Central Prison. Wow! I mean, WOW!!!</ChristopherWalken>

Archived