Lullwater Development in Macon

wks2003x

I find this odd,Fickling has said Lullwater Village will open in 2010,but no work is being done one the site.

Fickling has not said anything about Marketplace at Bass.but yet grading and site work has started back on the marketplace site.Last I heard it was put on hold until 2010.It looks like ever few months they will go out to one of the sites and move dirt around for a week then stop.I'am starting to doubt either one will get bulit in the next five years.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A building permit has been issued for 130 starcadia cir a restaurant site for Lullwater Village,but the permit calls it North Macon Plaza .Both are being developed by Fickling.

I spoke to a manager at Target last week while making some returns in the south Macon store. I asked her what she knew about a new Target going up north. She said that a new Target store IS going up in North Macon but would not say if it was a super Target or where it is giong. My guess is it WILL be the anchor store in this development.

• 1 month later...

A Fickling rep.said it would be simular(SP?) to Eisenhower Crossing.she didn't say who was gonig in,but she said some would be new to macon,and some would be new to georgia.about 70% would be made up of big box and junior box stores the rest would be restaurant and small retail space.

the GM of Mcdonalds on bass road said that Target,Costco,Best Buy,and Home Depot are opening stores in the Bass road area.

Are you Serious Costco? that would be great.... A 2nd Target and Home depot is needed on the that side of town....It going to apart of the power center project....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this online Target is going in as the anchor. opening spring 2010.

http://www.faison.com/files/186/NorthMacon...a_IS_09-08s.pdf

Just speculating here, but the PDF lists an electronics slot (Best Buy?), an arts & crafts slot (Michaels?), a party supplies slot (Party City?), an office supplies slot (Staples? BTW, North Macon is LONG overdue for an office supply store - you have to drive all the way across town now!), and a pet supplies slot (PetSmart?). Those chains seem to always pop up in the same power centers (at least in the Southeast) - where you find one, you often find the others. According to an earlier post, many of the spaces are already leased - my guess is they just aren't able to officially release the names at this point.

Interested in where the rumored Costco and Home Depot are planning on going?

Just speculating here, but the PDF lists an electronics slot (Best Buy?), an arts & crafts slot (Michaels?), a party supplies slot (Party City?), an office supplies slot (Staples? BTW, North Macon is LONG overdue for an office supply store - you have to drive all the way across town now!), and a pet supplies slot (PetSmart?). Those chains seem to always pop up in the same power centers (at least in the Southeast) - where you find one, you often find the others. According to an earlier post, many of the spaces are already leased - my guess is they just aren't able to officially release the names at this point.

Well there is the Market Place at Bass Center and North Wind center they may be a part one of those..... I saw on Bibb county website a permit given for the New Bowling Center anyone knows if ground has been broken yet......

what I have heard is some of it is going to be new to macon,so i don't know.maybe electronics(Best Buy?)arts%crafts(A.C.Moore?)

party supplies(Party City?)office supply(Office Max?)pet store(Pecto?).Costco was rumored to go in Marketplace at Bass,and

Home Depot on the land that has been cleared off on New Forsyth rd at Bass rd.

Well there is the Market Place at Bass Center and North Wind center they may be a part one of those..... I saw on Bibb county website a permit given for the New Bowling Center anyone knows if ground has been broken yet......

Yeah it has,site work is done. ready to start ground up construction.

what I have heard is some of it is going to be new to macon,so i don't know.maybe electronics(Best Buy?)arts%crafts(A.C.Moore?)

party supplies(Party City?)office supply(Office Max?)pet store(Pecto?).Costco was rumored to go in Marketplace at Bass,and

Home Depot on the land that has been cleared off on New Forsyth rd at Bass rd.

Yeah it has,site work is done. ready to start ground up construction.

Ok thanks....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived