Lullwater Development in Macon

wks2003x

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone is trying to put a Hilton Hotel off of Bass Rd. I don't have many details about it though. I'll keep checking.

I think you're thinking of the Hilton Homewood Suites planned for North Macon Towne Centre. Go over to that thread and read up a little and see if I'm right.

I think you're thinking of the Hilton Homewood Suites planned for North Macon Towne Centre. Go over to that thread and read up a little and see if I'm right.

No i mean another one...ill fidnd out soon. There actually about to be a lot of development on the corner of Bass and New Forsyth(i think thats the nam) closer to First Data. It may be going down there.

construction crews have started working on the lullwater site again,also J. Christopher's has started construction

Thats great i wonder what tenants will be apart of this development, with so many developments going on it hard to say or assume at this point...

Thats great i wonder what tenants will be apart of this development, with so many developments going on it hard to say or assume at this point...
I don't know if this is still the case,but awhile back a vp for fickling said it would all be new to macon.

he said they wont even tell him who is coming,he also said it was about 95% spoken for.

• 1 month later...

Fickling lost there attemp to change the hight limt on signs,which they say a large upscale retailer who wants to go into lullwater village wanted the hight changed from 70ft to 100ft.hopefully they will still come.fickling wouldn't say who the retailer was.

Fickling lost there attemp to change the hight limt on signs,which they say a large upscale retailer who wants to go into lullwater village wanted the hight changed from 70ft to 100ft.hopefully they will still come.fickling wouldn't say who the retailer was.

thats whats kills me is all these restrictions...................If its not putting people in any harm approve it my God....

Lulllwater Village is now going to be a 380,000sf power center.Accoroding to Director of Retail Leasing Hazel Dennnis.It's set to open in 2010,a 130,000sf national big box anchor has committed to open in the center.she says 70% of it will be big box and jr. anchors.alot of the stores will be new to macon some new to georgia.macon magazine has a good article on the boom in north macon,and how new upscale stores and restaurants are moving into the macon market.

Lulllwater Village is now going to be a 380,000sf power center.Accoroding to Director of Retail Leasing Hazel Dennnis.It's set to open in 2010,a 130,000sf national big box anchor has committed to open in the center.she says 70% of it will be big box and jr. anchors.alot of the stores will be new to macon some new to georgia.macon magazine has a good article on the boom in north macon,and how new upscale stores and restaurants are moving into the macon market.

How can i find the article in Macon Magazine.

Bobby Cleveland VP of commerical development for Fickling says construction of the Drury Inn and Suites will start in 2009.

where exactly is it going to be built....

How can i find the article in Macon Magazine.they are slow on updating the website,you will have to keep checking.or shell out 3.50 for a magazine like I did.

where exactly is it going to be built....

It's going between Starcadida and the bank.

Great, i wish they would re least the names of the tenants that has committed to the center......

The anchor store sounds like Target,they described it has a 130,000sf big box store that other retailers like to follow,but that's just a guess.she did say some of them would be new to the macon market.

The anchor store sounds like Target,they described it has a 130,000sf big box store that other retailers like to follow,but that's just a guess.she did say some of them would be new to the macon market.

Well i heard that Target was thinking of putting a Super Target store in either South Macon/Bibb county or North Macon, i guess we can assume it going in the this development, because i heard another Wal-mart is going off the Hartley bridge Rd. area....

Archived