Eola Place/Thornton Commons

Jaybee

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Eola Place developers delay project

The group is issuing refunds to those who paid deposits for units in the first condo tower.

Jack Snyder {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Sentinel Staff Writer

Posted January 26, 2007

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/or...iness-headlines

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a signs that Orlando downtown construction has lost it steams and we will not see anything new for awhile?

Hopefully office towers and hotels towers will pick up the slack.

Hi there --

I live very very close to this site and thus am quite interested in what's going to happen to the vacant lots. There is nothing in the City Code that addresses this issue.

not sure. being florida something will eventually naturally grow on it. (i.e. Pizutti Lot). :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
You know, there was a rash of lawsuits by companies around the turn of the century against short sellers who had gone on message boards to talk down stocks. They used a lot of inflammatory rhetoric, and used false or misleading data in their posts to spread bad information to negatively impact the valuation of their stocks. I'm not saying your information is false, so there is an oversupply issue in many areas of the country, but I do recommend you be careful.

Greed kills, indeed....

Archived