Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ezcheese

Cats or Dogs?

What Type of Person Are You?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Person Are You?

• Cats rule and dogs drool!
    • My dog could kick your cat's ass!
    • I love all kinds of furry creatures.
    • I don't like animals, there is something psychologically wrong with me.
    • I'm the crazy cat woman on the Simpsons.
    • "Best in Show" was made about me.
    • I like snakes, lizards and other creepy crawlies.

i was brought up to be a cat person, but i have grown to really like dogs. my gf and i want to get a dog or two once we're more settled somewhere. i want a bernese mountain dog, she wants a great dane. we both like huge dogs.

right now our cat nienna is a spoiled princess.

meows.jpg

what about you?

I've seen that picture before. Personally, I think it's one of the most hilarious pictures ever. Do you know the story behind it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's actually called a lion cut. people get them done on long-haired cats in the summer time. nienna gets that every summer as well. that one is pretty extreme though. they usually don't shave them that short, plus they left too much fur on the tops of the paws. here's a picture of nienna from a couple of months ago:

lion.jpg

3 cats, 2 that look exactly like the picture above. Their fur was turning into dreadlocks so we had to get them shaved and they're both all white.

Cat person here. Probably because my family's first dog was not very kind to young children...which I was at the time, a young children.

My dog would eat a cat for breakfast if he could. LoL

This is my killa. His name is Tucker.

tucker9pk.png

He is on time out on this pic. You can see that he his chained up.

This is a photo of Servaland enjoying the fire during a cold February.  She is on her 17th year now. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww, she's a cutie. is she persian or himalayan? giggles, my dad's persian is 14 or 15 now. my grandmother had a couple of cats that lived to be over 20!

aww, she's a cutie. is she persian or himalayan? giggles, my dad's persian is 14 or 15 now. my grandmother had a couple of cats that lived to be over 20!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why Thanks! She is Himalayan.

This is a photo of Servaland enjoying the fire during a cold February.  She is on her 17th year now. 

servaland.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beautiful Himalayan there. I have one too, she's named Mia, about 7 years old. I don't have any pics on the web though...

I have 5 black cats. Does that make me the crazy cat woman..er... man?

Besides all them cats some of my best friends are actually dogs.

If I didn't have my dog JJ I don't know what I would do. It's not that I don't like cats, it's just they have to much freedom compared to dogs. I want a cat and it will be tied up in the backyard with JJ to. I also have a thing for reptiles and stuff. I have two tarantulas and two aquariums. One with two red bellie piranhas and the other with ocscars and pacu. Ill try to post some picks of them later.

I can't stand cats and love dogs! I'm planning on getting a yellow lab in the future. The best place for a cat is in a dogs mouth.  :rofl:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Amen to that, man! Dogs rule. I'm planning to get a boxer sometime in the future. Just trying to get settled in as a newlywed and a new home owner.

I can't stand cats and love dogs! I'm planning on getting a yellow lab in the future. The best place for a cat is in a dogs mouth.  :rofl:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did I know that about you Rus? <_<:lol: I'm ok with dogs but I love cats. I had 2

of them but tiger (my first one and my favorite one) passed away this year. :(

Cats and dogs are all great!!! I got one greay cat and a husky dog. They do not get very well, though, lol. Before, I had two black cats, so yeah, we could have been seen as a rather hunted family.

:ph34r:

Dog Person here.

I have nothing against cats, in fact most of my family have cats, but I was raised around Dogs.

I have a Yellow Labrador named Max, he is 12. A Golden Retriever named Beau, he is 8. And an Airdale named Sasha, she is 4. :)