Cats or Dogs?

ezcheese

What Type of Person Are You?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Person Are You?

• Cats rule and dogs drool!
    • My dog could kick your cat's ass!
    • I love all kinds of furry creatures.
    • I don't like animals, there is something psychologically wrong with me.
    • I'm the crazy cat woman on the Simpsons.
    • "Best in Show" was made about me.
    • I like snakes, lizards and other creepy crawlies.

i was brought up to be a cat person, but i have grown to really like dogs. my gf and i want to get a dog or two once we're more settled somewhere. i want a bernese mountain dog, she wants a great dane. we both like huge dogs.

right now our cat nienna is a spoiled princess.

meows.jpg

what about you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen that picture before. Personally, I think it's one of the most hilarious pictures ever. Do you know the story behind it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's actually called a lion cut. people get them done on long-haired cats in the summer time. nienna gets that every summer as well. that one is pretty extreme though. they usually don't shave them that short, plus they left too much fur on the tops of the paws. here's a picture of nienna from a couple of months ago:

lion.jpg

This is a photo of Servaland enjoying the fire during a cold February.  She is on her 17th year now. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww, she's a cutie. is she persian or himalayan? giggles, my dad's persian is 14 or 15 now. my grandmother had a couple of cats that lived to be over 20!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a photo of Servaland enjoying the fire during a cold February.  She is on her 17th year now. 

servaland.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Beautiful Himalayan there. I have one too, she's named Mia, about 7 years old. I don't have any pics on the web though...

If I didn't have my dog JJ I don't know what I would do. It's not that I don't like cats, it's just they have to much freedom compared to dogs. I want a cat and it will be tied up in the backyard with JJ to. I also have a thing for reptiles and stuff. I have two tarantulas and two aquariums. One with two red bellie piranhas and the other with ocscars and pacu. Ill try to post some picks of them later.

I can't stand cats and love dogs! I'm planning on getting a yellow lab in the future. The best place for a cat is in a dogs mouth.  :rofl:  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did I know that about you Rus? <_<:lol: I'm ok with dogs but I love cats. I had 2

of them but tiger (my first one and my favorite one) passed away this year. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived