A message to the mods

KendallKid

I decided to post this in the Florida sub forum because it is where I spend the most amount of my time on this website, and I believe these moderators deserve the most recognition. The moderators here are second to none. They are fair and they are not rude when u violate a forum rule. They simply correct you in a polite and courteous manner. They do not suppress opinions and put quite simply they do not OVERMODERATE. This all came about when I was recently banned form an unrelated forum for expressing an opinion and it had occured to me that that would never happen here. I thank the moderators for their unbiased and fair approach to forum members. And for keeping this a forum and NOT a consensus.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, this put a smile on my face... I think it's also worth noting and recognizing what a great group of members we have here. It wouldn't be easy or fun if the people who came here weren't respectful and mature. All of us have wide-ranging opinions on everything, and the last thing we'd ever want to do is discourage constructive debate. Our goal is to maintain order and civility, not to censor.

Yeah, we're blessed to have (in one way or another) found this site.  It doesn't have the forum-drama that other, immature places might experience.  And, the mods and admin aren't inaccessable or feared.  They post like regular members.

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed its like u took the thoughts right out of my brain. No mod power tripping here.

Banned from a forum for expressing your opinion??? Such blatant Censorship!!! I too am glad that doesn't happen in the Florida forum. I also spend a lot of time in this forum when I'm on UP and although I might not agree with everyone and what they say, I still value their opinion! I'm glad our Moderators are mature & ethical.

Archived