Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Shaw Rose Garden

A couple of pics of another little park in downtown GV. Shaw Rose Garden. Great views of downtown from this little park.

CIMG2682.jpg

CIMG2683.jpg

This little park is on E. Camperdown. Headed toward Church on Camperdown from the Bowater building, cross over Church (two bridges / streets cross side by side, Camperdown and Cleveland). Take Camperdown across and it's on the left at the top of the hill. Check it out. :)

This little park is on E. Camperdown.  Headed toward Church on Camperdown from the Bowater building, cross over Church (two bridges / streets cross side by side, Camperdown and Cleveland).  Take Camperdown across and it's on the left at the top of the hill.  Check it out.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks,

I'll check it out! :thumbsup:

I've always enjoyed that "vista" view of downtown, and of course the quaint little parks are very attractive as you pass by. Thanks for sharing these photos and words with us, gsupstate! :thumbsup:

I don't know if you all realized it, but rising directly in front of the Westin Poinsett Hotel in the top photo, will be The Tower at Falls and Broad, dominating the surrounding skyline. Also, in front of the old courthouse, you'll see the mixed-use tower at Main and Broad. Ooh, I can't wait!!! :D

I've always enjoyed that "vista" view of downtown, and of course the quaint little parks are very attractive as you pass by.  Thanks for sharing these photos and words with us, gsupstate! :thumbsup:

I don't know if you all realized it, but rising directly in front of the Westin Poinsett Hotel in the top photo, will be The Tower at Falls and Broad, dominating the surrounding skyline.  Also, in front of the old courthouse, you'll see the mixed-use tower at Main and Broad.  Ooh, I can't wait!!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man, you're right......the Tower at Falls and Broad will be right smack in the center of this view. Didn't somebody post about starting a "before and after" thread? We could use this pic to start.