Construction of Pinnacle on Main

deltad22

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove by there tonight (sunday 14) and I didnt see any barriers or tape up.  I guess we will see tommorow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is scheduled for the 15th (tomorrow). However, I friend of mine who is on their design team said it will not be the actual construction of the building starting on the 15th, but some surveying and other small details. However, construction on the actual building is slated to begin real soon, within the next 30-60 days.

I was over (literally) that area earlier today, and nothing was being done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it is a parking lot behind a small office building. Actually, demolition does need to occur a little but not a lot as it is a prking lot. However, they were there today taking photgraph's and there was a helicopter that was overhead for about 10 mins. Don't know what it was doing though.

Looks like were gonna have to wait a few more weeks before construction begins if the Greenville Journal is correct.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Starts the week after Labor Day wekeend. Actually, it did start on the 15th as scheduled but evidently it was just photo's and a few things the City had asked them to do before construction of the tower itself. So, it got pushed back three weeks per the City of Greenville.

Archived