Camperdown Radio ad

btoy

Today on my way to work I was listening to Will Merritt on 104.9 Clemson.

They had a radio ad for the Camperdown Condominiums and their spokesperson is Edwin McCain, just thought I would share.

Since they are starting advertising, I take it things are starting to get close to going.

Also, Will Meritt had Kelly McKorkel and Rob and Amber from the Amazing Race on his show today. Promoting the Anderson fundraiser version of the amazing race going on today.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe I mentioned this awhile back, but in any case, thank you for posting it. :thumbsup: They've been airing that commercial for a few months now, so I hope to see or hear news regarding the construction start date soon. All indications are that they will still break ground this summer.

On the same note, in case there are readers/members of UP who've never listened to 104.9fm, coming within the next 2 weeks, the station will be erecting a new 90-foot tower which will enable the entire Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson/Clemson area to listen with little or no radio frequency interference. They had hoped to have it up and running back in late July, but weather-related delays have pushed the date back. So, for any of you who love sports and wished for a 24/7 sports-only radio station, it's coming!

Archived