Pictures of Things to Come

Rural King

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jackson Diamond Jaxx, a AA team.

I look forward to the photos.

I wish I had time to do a photo shoot of Memphis--more than just downtown and midtown. I'd like to do Chickasaw Gardens, some of the big estates on Walnut Grove Road, Collierville's old square, etc.

I'd really like to get in the top of the Clark Tower for a shoot. There's a restaurant up there. I bet you could get some good shots of the East Memphis skylines--all those buildings out Poplar towards Germantown and so on.

@ sleepy - Well my photos of Memphis are always downtown, so I'm not going to have anything new really. I'm never down there just to shoot pictures and usually there to do something downtown that just happens to allow me to wander around with my camera for awhile.

Your Memphis photo threads are alot more in depth than mine. As far as Memphis goes so far I'm just a downtown photographer.

@ sleepy - Well my photos of Memphis are always downtown, so I'm not going to have anything new really. I'm never down there just to shoot pictures and usually there to do something downtown that just happens to allow me to wander around with my camera for awhile.

Your Memphis photo threads are alot more in depth than mine. As far as Memphis goes so far I'm just a downtown photographer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. I go down there once a year and have more to do--see relatives, sightsee--than take pics.

I particularly don't want to drive out Poplar Avenue to East Memphis to take pics--it's really clogged with traffic and would take half a day.

I was just saying what I wish I had the time to do.

Archived