Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rural King

Pictures of Things to Come

Here is a preview of some threads I hope to do here in the coming days.

All new for 2005! :D

Memphis

Tennessee0070-vi.jpg

Tennessee0104-vi.jpg

Tennessee0103-vi.jpg

Tennessee0108-vi.jpg

Tennessee0113-vi.jpg

Tennessee0117-vi.jpg

Tennessee0191-vi.jpg

Dyersburg

Tennessee0006-vi.jpg

Tennessee0008-vi.jpg

Tennessee0021-vi.jpg

Tennessee0025-vi.jpg

Tennessee0058-vi.jpg

Diamond Jaxx - Pringles Park

Tennessee0002-vi.jpg

Tennessee0014-vi.jpg

Tennessee0026-vi.jpg

Tennessee0039-vi.jpg

I hope these are places that people will look forward to getting to see.

The Jackson Diamond Jaxx, a AA team.

I look forward to the photos.

I wish I had time to do a photo shoot of Memphis--more than just downtown and midtown. I'd like to do Chickasaw Gardens, some of the big estates on Walnut Grove Road, Collierville's old square, etc.

I'd really like to get in the top of the Clark Tower for a shoot. There's a restaurant up there. I bet you could get some good shots of the East Memphis skylines--all those buildings out Poplar towards Germantown and so on.

@ sleepy - Well my photos of Memphis are always downtown, so I'm not going to have anything new really. I'm never down there just to shoot pictures and usually there to do something downtown that just happens to allow me to wander around with my camera for awhile.

Your Memphis photo threads are alot more in depth than mine. As far as Memphis goes so far I'm just a downtown photographer.

@ sleepy - Well my photos of Memphis are always downtown, so I'm not going to have anything new really. I'm never down there just to shoot pictures and usually there to do something downtown that just happens to allow me to wander around with my camera for awhile.

Your Memphis photo threads are alot more in depth than mine. As far as Memphis goes so far I'm just a downtown photographer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. I go down there once a year and have more to do--see relatives, sightsee--than take pics.

I particularly don't want to drive out Poplar Avenue to East Memphis to take pics--it's really clogged with traffic and would take half a day.

I was just saying what I wish I had the time to do.