Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florida

Feature: Local Shopping

9 posts in this topic

I'd just like to say I appreciate Wal-Mart for being open 24 hours... however, I'd appreciate them even more if their associates were more professional and the stores were kept cleaner!

Target is awesome, if only they were open 24 hours!

K-Mart.... yeah...

The Malls are cool... I never go to them, but I'm excited to see the changes the new company makes with the Tallahassee Mall.

I'm looking for a major shopping center to hit the North East side of town sometime in the near future... I'm expecting an upscale mall somewhere along Thomasville Road... we'll see.

I believe there is a great market for a mall out that side. That would definatly bring the two cities (thomasville and tally) closer together. A friend of mine has no car and works at the Itza Pitza in the bradforville area, and anytime i head out the wide boulvard of Thomasville road, there are a ton of people out. I used to see the widening of the road as a rich side of town thing, but man there are a lot of folks out there....lloll.

Same here... do you remember the days when Thomasville was 2 lanes... man that was a nightmare!

But it seems to be Thomasville Road is turning into Apalachee Parkway 2.

I'd like to see Governor's Square get a little TLC. It's got some great stores, but could really use a different floor covering. Those dark brown tiles are so out of style. :)

Those photos bring up another good point: What's the deal with that ceiling? It looks unfinished. But I've got a lot of love for that mall. It was the only good mall back before the Tallahassee Mall renovations.

In my opinion, it still is the only good mall.... I think the roof is completed... its supossed to look that way... not sure why though.

You know, when I was a little kid I feel like we went to Governor's Square the most, but as a teenager my friends and I were all about Tallahassee Mall. Mostly due to the AMC 20.

Thats what I was about to say... it had to be the AMC... (a little poetry there!)

I think the TLH Mall is quite inferior to the Gov Square Mall outside of that theatre.