New Orleans, LA

torgo

Here are a few pics of downtown New Orleans. Its a great city.

Buildings2.jpg

Buildings.jpg

These night shots turned out a little fuzzy because my camera isn't the greatest at taking nighttime pictures. They hardly did it justice anyways :)

Night2.jpg

Night1.jpg

This building is huuuge....

StraightUp.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you had a nice time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, i wish there were acme oyster houses where i lived :D . You guys should do something about the panhandlers and their stupid "I know where you got your shoes" scam, too. :)

Oh man, i wish there were acme oyster houses where i lived :D . You guys should do something about the panhandlers and their stupid "I know where you got your shoes" scam, too. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL

The only reason it still goes on is because so many tourists fall for it, espesially at Mardi Gras.

The panhandlers can easily spot out who is drunk, and they know they have a good chance of getting money from them.

LOL

The only reason it still goes on is because so many tourists fall for it, espesially at Mardi Gras.

The panhandlers can easily spot out who is drunk, and they know they have a good chance of getting money from them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They tried to get me with it (to no avail), but I saw them doing that to several other people. Granted, tourists are VERY easy to identify, too, with their cameras, 'french quarter t-shirts', etc etc.

Great pics!! I especially like that second night shot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks, that one's my favorite too. I took it from the roof of my hotel. i took some others but they came out blurry so i didnt post them all.

That is my favorite picture as well.

I do wish that New Orleans would light up there buildings more at night.

On some nights there are so few lights on in the buildings that you would never know that there is a city with 465,000 people 10 miles away from you.

Archived