Downtown: Park Plaza Hotel

Florida

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Nothing specific. I was told the hope was to have it in by the holidays and if not by then at least before the lucrative Session begins. But you know how those things go.....

On recent drive-bys I've noticed a lot of exterior work that has and is occurring on the exterior. I'm not sure what's happening on the interior though .

^ This is great news! Thanks for sharing it with us, poonther. I've never personally eaten at a Shula's establishment but many friends have & they had nothing but rave reviews about their dining experience. I found it quite interesting that ALL of the beef for the Shula's chain is raised just 80 miles North of us in Albany, GA. So...it sounds like we could be be getting us some really fresh beef! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Shula's is good. I have been to them only once. But there steak was really good. I was wondering how much the Automobile traffic along with parking is going to rise at that intersection, with the "sky-bar", Shula's, Cypress, Comedy Zone, and whatever else opens at Aloft hotel. The pedestrian traffic is going to be all over the place at night. But this is excellent news!

^As I'm sure you are aware FF, parking it always plentiful on the side streets of Georgia and Carolina. I doubt if the hotel/restaurant guest will find their way to those streets. As far as folks looking down on you guys from the sky, don't sweat it and I'm sure you are not! You guys could show them that the "full moon" shines more than every 28 days in downtown Tally. Call me if you need help on that one. :)

Archived