Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck1intpa

Where's Bayciti?

8 posts in this topic

Has Bayciti shut its site down? Does anyone know? I'm just curious; I enjoyed checking out their updates. :unsure:

Good question. It's been down since at least last Thursday.

Update: Due to cost and copyright issues, Justin has shut his site down. However, there's a chance he MAY bring it alive again later. I really hope so! Bayciti was a great source for information and I enjoyed the updated pics on current sites under construction. He did a lot of work for us "urban development junkies". Well done, Justin! :rolleyes:

Update:  Due to cost and copyright issues, Justin has shut his site down.  However, there's a chance he MAY bring it alive again later.  I really hope so!  Bayciti was a great source for information and I enjoyed the updated pics on current sites under construction.  He did a lot of work for us "urban development junkies".  Well done, Justin!  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would be more than happy to take the site over...

The site is back up but there is only one page and it says it's under construction and to return soon.

The site is back up but there is only one page and it says it's under construction and to return soon.

Bayciti was a fantastic site and I look forward to seeing it again. I tried the old URL (www.bayciti.net) and got no response. Do you have a new URL for it?

Grr, I found it through google the other day but right now I can't find it. I'll keep looking though. Just to let you guys know, I found out from someone that the site is/was down because of a trademark fight.