From Above

alon504

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Here's a small portion of Orlando's sprawl. We can definitely rival Minneapolis in the lake department...

browse.221825.crss_sat.2.0.jpg

Note: The airport to the east of downtown is Orlando Executive (ORL) and not Orlando International Airport (MCO). I-4 is the north-south highway. The attractions area (Universal, SeaWorld, Disney, International Drive, etc.) begins several miles to the southwest of this picture.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Charlotte,+N...75098&t=k&hl=en

^^Charlotte.... Bank of America stadium kinda stands out!! This picture is old though, I can tell by the 9 pyramind building (if you zoom in once its almost in the center of the picture, they are 9 white pyraminds) Charlotte looks more dense now..... :D

Great pics here on this thread... I love the sattelite views of Jacksonville and Charlotte... very cool places.

My favorite cities to view with Google Earth are Seattle, Portland, Vancouver (B.C.), Denver, Colorado Springs, Phoenix, L.A., San Diego, S.F. Bay Area and a few more cities in the US and Canada. I love Google Earth, sometimes I just "play" with it for an hour!

Anyway, here's my city. "Mi Casa" indicates where my house is.

bhoek8ds.png

Archived