U.S. President's Poll

pvenne

Which of the following United States executives was the biggest hero and why?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following United States executives was the biggest hero and why?

• George W. Bush
    • Bill Clinton.
    • George H.W. Bush
    • Ronald Reagan.
    • Jimmy Carter

In that article that you posted, Gorbachev did not say that Reagan ended the cold war. He said that Reagan helped to bring about its end by negotiating with him to end it. And he certainly didn't say it was Reagan that ended the Soviet Union. I am amazed that a history major would think otherwise.

I stated that Gorby took some credit himself but he sure as hell gave Reagan a lot of credit too. The bottom line is Reagan helped to end the Cold War. Even the old communists agree. Will you recant now?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stated that Gorby took some credit himself but he sure as hell gave Reagan a lot of credit too.  The bottom line is Reagan helped to end the Cold War.  Even the old communists agree.  Will you recant now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Gorbechev did not say that, he did not say that Reagan ended the Soviet Union which has also been claimed here, and Boris Yeltson did not say this either.

Archived