Five Guys Burgers

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is dine-in. As for a comparision, they're better than Fuddruckers or Johnny Rockets! The burgers are small, but very tastey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the tip girly !!! BTW, if you are into great burgers try Comet Cafe' near the Bi-Lo off of Park near Dilworth. Un-freggin-believable ! Trust me, plus the Penguin is pretty good, but my money would bet that you have already been there. ;)

A2

The Penguin! That's on my list of places to see. I've heard so much about it. Actually, I think I'll go tonight.

Thanks for the tip on Comet Cafe. That's close to home, so I'll stop by this weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you like sushi, like I do :wub: try Rusans' (if you haven't already). If you live close to Comet's near the Bi-Lo, then you are really close to Rusan's. But if you are REALLY INTO SUSHI AND I MEAN REALLY there is none better than Nikko's. It is literally right at the base of the pink bldg, in the next office/resi complex over.

BTW, I think I am going to FiveGuys Burgers tonight. I just called them to see exactly where they are at. Man, it is a ways out there isn't it. Near Tega Cay if I heard right. Oh well, it will be good to drive there since I have not been to Steel Creek in a LONG time. I heard the area is growing like crazy.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!! B)

A2

I went to cookout the other night, but left without ordering. This is because their menu was like a book, written in alternating neon colors... with no pictures. Whoever designed this was on crack, and made me feel like I was on crack when I was trying to read it... My eyes couldn't focus and I felt like it could induce a seizure... Def. something to try out during the day.

There is actually one in Kannapolis at the Northlite SC off of Earnhardt Road/I-85. Excellent burgers and hotdogs too. They give you a lot of fries which can be a little on the greasy side.

They are actually a Washington DC area based chain. A lot in the Maryland and Northern Va area.

• 5 months later...

Love Five Guys!! Loved them in DC and now we have them in Charlotte--I am soooo happy!! Good cow on a bun with a case of fries on the side--tastes like burgers did when I was a kid. AND if you don't want a burger, get a dog!

FYI, they just opened a new location in Ballantyne... Can't wait to see how long it takes them to put Backyard Burgers out of business...!!!

Alsome I love places like this. Girly I agree with the others about Penguin and Cookout. Here is a Google map for Cookout on Sugar Creek. Acutally it is the Address to Domonic's of New York, which I also reccomend for a greasy Cheesesteak. I couldn't find the exact address for Cookout. And there is another Cookout next to the Wendy's on Albermarle road.

Archived