Density along I-540

RemusCal

I also heard that a Harley Davidson Dealership is going in Rogers along Arkansas 102. The owner's have plans to open a 50,000 square foot dealership that will not only include bikes, but harley davidson apparel and merchandise as well. This will be the largest Harley Davidson Dealership in the State!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also heard that a Harley Davidson Dealership is going in Rogers along Arkansas 102. The owner's have plans to open a 50,000 square foot dealership that will not only include bikes, but harley davidson apparel and merchandise as well. This will be the largest Harley Davidson Dealership in the State!!

I think I actually heard that one night at BBB. I was in a bar and some guy beside me said to another guy "Yeah, my dad's putting in a Harley dealership up here...". But I wasn't sure if the guy was just drunk.

I think we will start getting more of these car delearships that were mentioned. Although some may not pop up overnight. That I imagine most of them will pop up around Rogers and not in Fayetteville. Although a drive to Rogers from Fayetteville is still much better than driving to Tulsa. I do think there is demand for some of the other delearships. H2's were selling like crazy when they first got them at Landers. I used to see one at least every day, although now with the way gas prices are I don't see then quite as often as I used to. But I could definantly see a Lexus delearship dojng well here. To be honest I see quite a few Jaguars also. I would think it's just a matter of time.

I think we will start getting more of these car delearships that were mentioned. Although some may not pop up overnight. That I imagine most of them will pop up around Rogers and not in Fayetteville. Although a drive to Rogers from Fayetteville is still much better than driving to Tulsa. I do think there is demand for some of the other delearships. H2's were selling like crazy when they first got them at Landers. I used to see one at least every day, although now with the way gas prices are I don't see then quite as often as I used to. But I could definantly see a Lexus delearship dojng well here. To be honest I see quite a few Jaguars also. I would think it's just a matter of time.

Well, another car dealership is in the works in the area.

It seams that Kent Dobbs wants to build a Hyundai dealership along Moberly Lane in Bentonville. Already they have Honda Dealership, Kia Dealership, Another large dealership, and A future Mazda Dealership. This area is booming for not only auto dealerships, but office space as well. Recently, they have completed a 3-story office building and are working on the Superior Office Building which is supposed to be 4 floors, but have 400,000 square feet of office space!!!! Also, a Buffalo Wild Wings opened in May.

Isn't Springdale's Fletcher Chevy moving out near the Interstate?

I heard that dealership was supposed to be the largest chevy dealership in the state.

Seems like I've heard something like that. I wouldn't be surprised, I think more of them will start moving away from the city centers out towards area's like around I-540.

Archived