Downtown Hartford Housing Pipeline

beerbeer

There is so much activity in Hartford it's hard to keep track of. Here's a look at the housing units that will come on line in the next couple of years.

Under construction

Hartford 21 ---262

Trumbull on the Park ---100

Metropolitan ---50

Sage Allen --- 125

Total --- 537

Bid awarded

410 Asylum --- 70

95-101 Pearl ---33

Total --- 103

On the boards

Front Street --- 200+

Coltsville ---200+

111 Pearl ---60

Capewell Building --- 90

Park Street Gateway ---25+

Total --- 575+

If all units are built that means 1215 apartments and condos will come on the market. It also means that downtown will become a 24/7 propsition. These are just the projects I am aware of, if you know of any more, I can revise the list.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodwin Estates in the West End: The last 10 of the 63 unites are under construction and only 2 have not been sold. The property resotred the historic Goodwin Mansion and sits on 17.3 acres and the condos range from $359,000-$650,000 for the last 10 condos being constructed.

In the Frog Hollow neighborhood the "Perfect Sixes" have been restored at Putnam and Morston heights so that they are now owner occupied homes.

Of note even though it is not new construction is that Houlian Parnes of White Plains, NY bought 32 apartment buildings in the city a few months ago for $30.5 million.

Let us not forget the former SNET Building that was converted into luxury apartments a few years ago and is now called "55 on the Park" and is currently fully occupied.

$3.4 million dollar plan to create 14 owner occupied housing units on Belden Street was recently approved

Goodwin Estates in the West End: The last 10 of the 63 unites are under construction and only 2 have not been sold. The property resotred the historic Goodwin Mansion and sits on 17.3 acres and the condos range from $359,000-$650,000 for the last 10 condos being constructed.

In the Frog Hollow neighborhood the "Perfect Sixes" have been restored at Putnam and Morston heights so that they are now owner occupied homes.

Of note even though it is not new construction is that Houlian Parnes of White Plains, NY bought 32 apartment buildings in the city a few months ago for $30.5 million.

Let us not forget the former SNET Building that was converted into luxury apartments a few years ago and is now called "55 on the Park" and is currently fully occupied.

$3.4 million dollar plan to create 14 owner occupied housing units on Belden Street was recently approved

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Goodwin Estate is sold out. I know the secretary in the sales office. I just toured the property last week. Those townhomes are definately worth the price tag.

ctman -- Those units are not "downtown." I know there is activity in the neighborhoods. The downtown projects should turn the center of the city into an urban villiage. Residents of Goodwin are as close to the West Hartford Center as they are to downtown.

55 on the Park has been completed for some time so I didn't include it.

Archived