►Tallahassee Photo of the Day◄

Florida

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Man... sounds like you've got it rough... I'm just glad you've found the time to get away from the stress to join us here on Urban Planet. Dude... I can't say how lonely these past few days have been... I've literally sat for hours waiting for someone to respond to something... I don't know, but I think its become an unhealthy hobby.... and I love it, my girlfriend doesn't.... but I'll work that out.

Meanwhile, what property does your family own along Chaires Cross Road?

thurs i work 7 hours at Jimmy johns delevering (and if i hear one more person exlaim how hot it is outside as they peak out to get their delivered food i am going to freak) and then i have a 6 hour shift (currently underway) at clearchannel. Relaxing happens in the am.

My 'rents have some land we allow Panther creek to sod. the property is on the west of chaires cross, just south of panther creek. there are four homes on it, all family, and aside from the 29 acre field in back, and the smaller 3 acre field off the road, it is all trees, with one lake, and believe it or not, 29 live-oaks. We have had wolves and coyetoes visit, also an endagered hawk and some woodpeckers are monitered by the DEP or someone. There was also a minor burial site uncovered just before i was born, and i have always found native american artifacts form perfect arrowheads to pieces of pottery- the exact same color as the clay that still creates the landscapes. It was the perfect place for an artist and poet to be grown. I hope we can keep it together.

When my friends and i go Urban riding on our mountain bikes we like to stop at the ped bridge next to turlinton. the angles of the building look wild from that vantage, and you get a great look at downtown, looking really dense. Its real nice at night if ur over there. i am sure you can drive just as easily to the second floor of the garage to take a shot...