• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picture of the Day {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} October 21, 2005

On the Corner

Downtown Tallahassee

(Edited to remove pic. No need to be posted twice)

Hospitality Square soon to be Tallahassee Time Square

They aren't going to demolish Hospitality Square are they? I always loved that building (it's one of my favorite downtown buildings).

Edited by DaiDreamer5

I am just curious NCB are you interested in moving to big Tally-Ho. If so you can never go wrong.

Currently,no. I am very happy living in the Greater New Orleans Area, but who knows what the future holds.

Edited by NCB

NCB how are things in the area right now? I've been trying to imagine it.

Currently, my area is dealing with getting debris picked up, fixing damaged structures, and the influx of over 100,000 evacuees,(most of which plan to stay here) from Orleans, Saint Bernard, and Plaquemines Parish's.

Power is back on to all of Saint Tammany Parish, the water is on and drinkable, business's and school's are open, and life is slowly coming back to normal.

In the more rural areas of the parish away from the cities(this is where I am, about 5 miles away from the Covington city limits) there was severe wind damage to homes and trees during Katrina, and there is still alot of debris waiting to either be burned(there is a burn ban imposed) or picked up.

Because of the fact that most of Saint Tammany Parish is above sea level, and did not see much flooding, almost everyone living north of Lake Ponchartrain(not including the Slidell area) has it very good compared to everyone living south of the lake.

Edited by NCB