Florida

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great picture TJ!

BTW, I took that capitol picture with my cell phone(I still dont have a working camera) when I was in Tallahassee back in May. It must be a very popular shot, because there was a line of people behind me waiting to get that picture :lol:

BTW, I took that capitol picture with my cell phone(I still dont have a working camera) when I was in Tallahassee back in May. It must be a very popular shot, because there was a line of people behind me waiting to get that picture :lol:

That's a pretty good shot for a cell phone!

I'm due for a new phone this month on my plan. I'll have to consider getting a camera phone this time.

Aren't you a little young to have a cell phone!?

Well, not if yoyu go by how many of my friends have one.

I rarely ever use it unless I'm calling a family member, though.

However, the 12 year old I overheard this weekend in a Walmart talking about her cellphone may have been a bit too young. :P

Aren't you a little young to have a cell phone!?

Ummmmmmmm, my 13 year old has a cell phone. Come to think of it, she was 12 when she got her's also. :blush: People rag me all the time for her having one. She is very involved in a ton of extracurricular activities so a phone is very necessary. We also like the fact that she has a camera phone because if someone was trying to do something negative to her, she can take pictures of it. It is also a way to keep up with who she is talking too. She's on it a little more than I prefer but since she constantly makes the dean's list at her school, I cut her some slack. If it was solely up to me I would have waited till she was in upper school before getting her one....she asks her father and he gets her everything she wants.

BTW, Tallahassee is a very appealing city from the pictures I have seen. It seems to have a very laid back atmosphere to it. I like that.

Ummmmmmmm, my 13 year old has a cell phone. Come to think of it, she was 12 when she got her's also. :blush: People rag me all the time for her having one. She is very involved in a ton of extracurricular activities so a phone is very necessary. We also like the fact that she has a camera phone because if someone was trying to do something negative to her, she can take pictures of it. It is also a way to keep up with who she is talking too. She's on it a little more than I prefer but since she constantly makes the dean's list at her school, I cut her some slack. If it was solely up to me I would have waited till she was in upper school before getting her one....she asks her father and he gets her everything she wants.

BTW, Tallahassee is a very appealing city from the pictures I have seen. It seems to have a very laid back atmosphere to it. I like that.

yep. come down and stay a while

Ummmmmmmm, my 13 year old has a cell phone.

Well thanks for those kind words on Tallahassee. It is a very relaxed city... too layed back at times.

I can't believe there is a 12 year old with a phone! I thought 16 yr old with a phone was a stretch.

I guess I'm just jealous because I didn't get a phone until I was 17 about to graduate from Lincoln.

I have an LG L1400. The phone itself is great for what I need, the camera on mine has 5x Zoom and many size options for the pictures, I really like that. The newer versions of this phone have a much cheaper camera, though.

BTW guys, I got my first phone when I was 12 :blush: , though its sole purpose was to be a phone, not to many features.

Edited by NCB