►Tallahassee Photo of the Day◄

Florida

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its like spring during the day and winter at night... Its Florida cold here... mid 40s right now. Weather lady said we'll be down to 29 later this week.

Yea, were supposed to be down to the mid 40's later this week.

Last year New Orleans got 1-2 inches of snow on Christmas Day, it's not gonna be a white Christmas here this year though.

I've been in Charlotte, NC since Saturday and will be here until later in the week. It's freezing here compared to Tally. It does not warm up during the day (only in the mid 40's everyday) and as soon as the sun sets, it's cold as heck. We had heavy sleet all night on Saturday. Everything is dead and brown...ugh.

This is the South? :(

I've been in Charlotte, NC since Saturday and will be here until later in the week. It's freezing here compared to Tally. It does not warm up during the day (only in the mid 40's everyday) and as soon as the sun sets, it's cold as heck. We had heavy sleet all night on Saturday. Everything is dead and brown...ugh.

This is the South? :(

We here in (Northwest) Georgia get similar weather every now and then, so it's no real surprise to me. I can see how it would be a surprise to someone from Florida, though! :lol:

Who knows. The big guy might surprise ya.

I hope so! :D

When we get snow down here, it is perfect. Not so much snow that it is dangerous, not to little snow so that it basically just melts away, but just enough to leave you with some great memories, like actually being able to make a snowman. :lol:

I hope so! :D

When we get snow down here, it is perfect. Not so much snow that it is dangerous, not to little snow so that it basically just melts away, but just enough to leave you with some great memories, like actually being able to make a snowman. :lol:

I'll take any kind of snow, so long as it isn't that half-melted crap they think is snow (like sleet). :P

Is that real ice, TJ? Or is it just a fancy decoration?

Whatever the case, nice pic!

I just went to Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park and froze certain parts of my body off, including all of my extremities (I'm typing with my tongue...it's hard).

Expect pictures in a few days. See my post in the Atlanta Off Topic thread for more info. :)

BTW: TJ, what's wrong with a little snow? ;)

Edited by ironchapman

And the snow... its wonderful as long as I don't have to drive, walk, or stand in it.

Your the kind of guy who likes to enjoy snow from inside, in a heated room huh TJ? :D

I just dont like the cold very much. I can deal with it for a certain amount of time, but eventually it just gets old.

Its the Spanish Moss!! Magical Stuff huh!?!?

And the snow... its wonderful as long as I don't have to drive, walk, or stand in it.

That moss is very fitting for the season. :) Nice job! It actually looks like icicles.

Your the kind of guy who likes to enjoy snow from inside, in a heated room huh TJ? :D

I just dont like the cold very much. I can deal with it for a certain amount of time, but eventually it just gets old.

I don't mind the cool air. Perhaps that is because I have grown mup in a city where it regularly gets cold (by Southeastern standards) during the winter. I'm one of the few people I know who can stand walking around in cold air in a short sleeve shirt for a length of time (so long as the wind isn't strong, I could care less how cold it is really).

I think I might be a Bostonian at heart. :P

Edited by ironchapman