►Tallahassee Photo of the Day◄

Florida

Great images TJ! Yeah those are good images from the north, but when I was talking about no good views from the north, I meant at street level. Those shots are clearly not at street level. The first shot looks like the old backdrop for WCTV. It's really dated since it doesn't have the new bldgs. and still has the old Centel/Sprint tower in it. My favorite one has to be the second shot taken at dusk. I really like night time skyline shots. I also like the very last one. Did you take that one and if so from where? I like all those shots, but none show the 2 new bldgs. Can't wait to see some w/the new bldgs. too!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As always, GREAT pics TJ! I always enjoy them & truly appreciate your efforts in sharing them with us.

I heard the Park Plaza hotel has put a huge American Flag on top of their building & it's supposedly going to be lit up at night also. Could you try to get us a few shots of this next time you get a chance? I haven't been by there yet but I hope it looks awesome! I think they said it was something like 20' x 30'. Poonther might even be able to see it from his house. :)

Edited by Glenn

I especially like that College Avenue shot TJ! The gameday bldg. in that shot doesn't look bad at all. I rode by the Park Plaza early last week and looked up at that ugly flagpole and hoped they'd do something w/it. No flag was there as of Tuesday, but I'll check on it again today.

TJ, another great shot for "Photo of the day" would be all the palms recently planted at the remodeled house on Park Avenue beside Sunshine State Credit Union. They've really sunk some money into that place & it looks great with all the palms!

• 2 weeks later...