Summit East

Florida

Anyone know what this is going to be? Some type of fast-food place?

Type A Site Plan

2. Retail Center Summit East for Seven Hills Business, LLC (12-17-25- B-0010) (TSP070021) located on 1.02 acres on the southwest corner of Mahan and Futura Dr. The proposed project is the construction of a 4,992 square foot retail building. The property is zoned IC (Interchange Commercial).

PROJECT COORDINATOR: Northeast Team

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know what this is going to be? Some type of fast-food place?

Type A Site Plan

2. Retail Center Summit East for Seven Hills Business, LLC (12-17-25- B-0010) (TSP070021) located on 1.02 acres on the southwest corner of Mahan and Futura Dr. The proposed project is the construction of a 4,992 square foot retail building. The property is zoned IC (Interchange Commercial).

PROJECT COORDINATOR: Northeast Team

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Florida Commerce Credit Union Plans new HQ at Summit East

According to their website, FCCU is selling their current Mahan Dr. HQ (leasing back the first floor for a branch), and building a new facility at Summit East to consolidate many of their other back-office operations.

Very short story on the FCCU website

check_out_cornerview.jpg

Nice find toolman!! I never expected Summit East would be so successful at recruiting such a rich mix of tenants for that Smart Park. I love what it is becoming.

I also think this is a great move for Florida Commerce. This move gives the impression that they are moving forward with their aggressive plans to grow the company beyond Tallahassee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPdate {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Summit East

This is a follow up fro spc's report of acivity out at Summit East

Here is a shot of a very large cleared site. This is said be the future home of United Solutions

Picture203.jpg

This is the other site. It is labeled Seven Hills, LLC. The permit under the sign says "Retail for Seven". Knowing Rick Kearney's other work, I'd expect some quality retail stores.

Picture207.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture209.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived