Gang Problems - Dealing with them

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fight the extreme poverty that a lot of bad neighbourhoods in the U.S. are suffering from and make guns illegal!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Making guns illegal is illegal initself- its called the 2nd Amendment. Besides, if you did that, the black market for guns would still exist, and then regular law-abiding people would not be able to get them. That would solve nothing regarding gangs. FIghting poverty is one answer. I'd say offering activities for these young people to do after school so they dont get into gnags to begin with is another.

Making guns illegal is illegal initself- its called the 2nd Amendment. Besides, if you did that, the black market for guns would still exist, and then regular law-abiding people would not be able to get them. That would solve nothing regarding gangs. FIghting poverty is one answer. I'd say offering activities for these young people to do after school so they dont get into gnags to begin with is another.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. Making guns ilegal would not stop anything. Yet, I do think that there should be more restrictions. The problem about fighting poverty, is just that"it is not that easy.Unfortunately it is an infinite cycle, that will hardly ever end.

:ph34r:

• 3 months later...

The best way to deal with gangs:

1.Let them kill each other.

2.Ship them over to Iraq and use them as backup for our troops. Since they like to shoot-em-up, let's see how they would do in Afghanistan or Iraq, where real gunplay is going down as I type this.

3.Reach the at-risk youth before they get in too deep with gangs.

4.Have ex-gangsters tell potential gang members about the dangers of gang life. A kid is more likely to stay away from the gang lifestyle if they know someone who has lived that life, and has the bullet wounds to show for it.

2.Ship them over to Iraq and use them as backup for our troops. Since they like to shoot-em-up, let's see how they would do in Afghanistan or Iraq, where real gunplay is going down as I type this.

Suprisingly, My community does this quite a bit.

The Judge will often offer the criminal a Jail sentence, or a chance to join the Military.

• 1 month later...

Archived