The Watering Hole

Off the Spidey theme, did anyone catch the streaker last night on WOODTV8's 11:00 coverage. Ginger Zee was doing a story on a guy that got assaulted at WMU on California Street (Fraternity Village Area), and in the middle of her story, a screaming dude in just a thong runs down the street in the background. I totally lost it! :rofl:

Off the Spidey theme, did anyone catch the streaker last night on WOODTV8's 11:00 coverage. Ginger Zee was doing a story on a guy that got assaulted at WMU on California Street (Fraternity Village Area), and in the middle of her story, a screaming dude in just a thong runs down the street in the background. I totally lost it! :rofl:

AAAAAAAAAAhahahahaahaha... college... awesome.. :rofl:

I just checked WOODTV's videos, but the only one they have of that story was from 5:30 yesterday. RATS!! It was funny too, because the camera was facing up the street with Ginger, and you hear a guy yelling coming into the background running toward the camera, and then you see him up close and realize what he is doing. Classic!

I just checked WOODTV's videos, but the only one they have of that story was from 5:30 yesterday. RATS!! It was funny too, because the camera was facing up the street with Ginger, and you hear a guy yelling coming into the background running toward the camera, and then you see him up close and realize what he is doing. Classic!

holy crap, i'm laughing out loud here.. wow.. i really wish I could see that :rofl:

I think part of it could be that there aren't very many Grand Rapids area forums like there are in other larger cities. I know Detroit has a number of different forums. It may also be because we ROCK!

Boy, is it quiet around here today or what?? Tells me that most of you people hang out here during work. :P

Edited by GRDadof3

Boy, is it quiet around here today or what?? Tells me that most of you people hang out here during work. :P

I'm guessing you're right. I check it whenever I'm around on the weekend, but considering I'm in front of a computer 8+ hours a day for work, weekends I give my eyeballs as much rest as possible :D

Don't get A&E...what's it about??

A realestate guy and his company who buy homes at auction, bring in a crew and remodel the home in about 10 days and then sell it for a profit. They say the key is to get it done as quick as possible and sell it on the first day of the open houses to the first person who makes an offer. It's extremely entertaining and addicting. I s'pose making 190 grand in 14 days is appealing to anyone :D

http://www.aetv.com/flipthishouse/

Thats why I love sattelite, basic sat includes those channels :D for 29,99 a month I think.

That's about what expanded cable was (I believe), which is why we cut down to $8 or $9/month for basic cable. Although my Wife then upped our internet to Broadband??? :huh: Cool with me!

:rofl: If I didnt know so many people who think hes [Dave Ramsey]God's gift to money I probably wouldnt laugh at this :P

God's gift to money.. probably not, but God's gift to save my financial arse... definately. Sometimes I just have to read the obvious for it to make sense.

-I wanted to move this out of the Fifth Third topic

Since we are apparently the most viewed forum on Urban Planet, is there anything that anyone would like to see that isn't offered right now. I'm not officially the mod for the GR Area, but thought I would ask anyway. Maybe a "Current Events" section, Photo of the Day, or maybe subdivide into other subforums??

Any other thoughts?