The Watering Hole

For Polaski, I was a first timer at Fifth Street Hall...upstairs, they mixed in a little polka music with the standard DJ tunes. There was a lot of this: :alc: (I've always wanted a reason to use that one!) which I was expecting. Overall, it wasn't quite my scene, but had a fairly good time. The whole no fresh air thing can become a problem though...too much smoke, not enough (if any) ventilation!

Have fun and be safe if you're heading out that way this weekend! Oh, and go early to the halls, if you want to avoid waiting in lines.

*fish

For Polaski, I was a first timer at Fifth Street Hall...

I went to a few halls this year. I was at Little Hall on Michigan, St. George's, The Knights of Columbus Hall on Muskegon, and Kosciuszko Hall. By far Kosciuszko's was the best. I didn't make it over to Polish Falcons this year, I had a pretty good time there last year.

Anyone go to the walk on Wealthy St. tonight? I was in front of our spaces so I didn't get a chance to check out what was going on west of us. How'd it go?

I was there about 7:00 and had a good time. Very nicely organized. Each business I went in to the West had about 20 or more people in it, the ones to the east much less. I really enjoyed seeing the book store and Wealthy at Charles which I had never been to before. Most the people were either young 20's or 40-50's, I think. Thanks to all who organized it!

I'm sure you didn't need UP to show you that people will complain no matter what you do.. :D

You're doing a great job Jeff.

Its not that Jeff isn't doing a great job, I'm just confused as to why you would take down a discussion that you started and that quickly turned against you. I can tell from your posts in the discussion that it was for personal reasons that you started the conversation in the first place and qucikly removed it when you were overwhelmingly rejected by numerous posters. Just seems a little biased.

Its not that Jeff isn't doing a great job, I'm just confused as to why you would take down a discussion that you started and that quickly turned against you. I can tell from your posts in the discussion that it was for personal reasons that you started the conversation in the first place and qucikly removed it when you were overwhelmingly rejected by numerous posters. Just seems a little biased.

You are the one who made personal attacks against me and the individual(s) trying to fight the expansion. It was not "overwhelmingly rejected by numerous posters" it was pretty much split down the middle with you, sfloria and DwntwnGeo against my stance, and Jasonsquiresdo, quoteme3 and sunlover who agreed that they should move, or that they should work more with the neighborhood.

Let it go tommygrand20.