The Watering Hole

If this thing makes a bubbling sound like George Jetson's spacecraft in the cartoon "JETSONS", I am IN HUGE!!!!! But alas, I don't see much room for the kiddies or their stuff (frown).

To help lighten up the day, I went out and found the link to the George Jetson car sounds:

http://www.dailywav.com/0999/jetcar.wav

John

here's something completely off-topic:

have you ever heard "crank that soulja boy?" or whatever?

ok, it's the most requested song everytime i dj. it has to be the worst song ever created. i thought that about "chicken noodle soup", "laffy taffy" and every other non-original beat, rhyme stealing, bragging about nothing, crappy dance reference song out, but this has to be it!

i assure you, i have never played it.

here's something completely off-topic:

ok, it's the most requested song everytime i dj. it has to be the worst song ever created. i thought that about "chicken noodle soup", "laffy taffy" and every other non-original beat, rhyme stealing, bragging about nothing, crappy dance reference song out, but this has to be it!

i assure you, i have never played it.

Being a glutton for punishment, I decided to google: "crank that soulja boy", as I had never heard of it ... I cam across this gem:

Being a glutton for punishment, I decided to google: "crank that soulja boy", as I had never heard of it ... I cam across this gem:

I think I want to stab my eyes out and cram my ears w/ wax.

That's really neat how they choreographed that, especially with the 38 calibers. :rofl:

For some reason all embedded youtube videos I've seen seem to stop after 2 seconds and I have to move the bar to make it continue, then it stops a few seconds later, and repeat. Also, I don't get any audio.

That's odd, I don't seem to have this problem and no one else has reported the problem either. Is it just on this website or others that embed YouTube videos as well?

Is it really worse than that Lip Gloss song? Really?

Thought this concept was kinda cool! And of course it shows up because its Steelcase:

Product combines workstation, treadmill

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - A number of employers apparently are willing to let their workers walk. Steelcase Inc. says many companies have expressed interest in its newest product, which combines an office workstation with a treadmill so workers can burn calories while earning a paycheck.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071027/ap_on_...Gfi8H9VK9UDW7oF

There's some new "Let's go. Downtown." phamplets out now showing a map of downtown and an index of most downtown businesses. GrandLan has some on their counter and have already gone through about half of them.. maybe a little more. They've also expanded into the comic book and collectible game (cards & figureine RPGs) market, and seem to be doing quite well.