The Watering Hole

For those of you with kids, a good cavity-friendly Halloween alternative is Kent Novelty on Michigan. You can pass out spider rings, plastic eyeballs, little ghost erasers and bunch of other stuff instead of all that chocolate that hangs around the house for weeks afterward. And it was a lot cheaper too. ;)

twoshort works at Haworth, and the article talks about moving everyone due to making way for their expansion.

Correction... I work at haworth.. mikey works as an insurance agent for my dad :D

And yes, things are starting to happen here for the renovation. I have sweet renderings but am not sure if I can post them.. so I won't

Correction... I work at haworth.. mikey works as an insurance agent for my dad :D

And yes, things are starting to happen here for the renovation. I have sweet renderings but am not sure if I can post them.. so I won't

Sorry PBJ. I knew it was one of you two :blush: Does he like it when you call him Mikey?

Edited by GRDadof3

Sorry PBJ. I knew it was one of you two :blush: Does he like it when you call him Mikey?

Actually most people call him mike. I think my mom and I are the only ones to call him Michael.. but with friends he's refered to as mike or mikey.. you'll have to ask him for a preference as we call him whatever we want and just make him deal with it :rofl:

Well I just talked to Corp. Communications and they say until the final site plan is handed to the Holland City Commission renderings are considered "confidential"... even though we show them to everyone who walks through the door :huh: So stay tuned, i'll post em as soon as I can, b/c they look saaaaweeeeet

I hear that you can bring food to Founders Taproom. If a couple of pizzas were to appear there tomorrow around 6:30, would they get eaten?

I'll be up north, but if i HAVE to I'll drive down to consume leftovers.. :w00t: Love my pizza, but i"ll have to catch you guys next time. Maybe the next one we can do at a certain bar/resturaunt I work at, and could probably hook up a deal on food/beverages :whistling:

Not a late night, but a sick one...I have the "cruds" today. Headache, sore throat, the usual thing that makes the rounds this time of year. I guess there's a limit to the medicinal properties of beer, more's the pity!

Mark and I had a very nice time meeting you all, by the way. Next outing, maybe more board folks can come by. Back to the sofa now for nap number three...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess that would explain why I don't get sick very often... :D I'll have to catch you all next time...how'd it go on Saturday?

Very nicely! It was interesting putting actual faces to screen names. Some of the more, err, combative posters on this board were not there, however....in fact, as my husband and I were approacing the building, he asked, "how will we know the group we're looking for?" and I said "there'll be an argument going on at the table." Alas, no such luck!

Edited by zenstyle

We nominated you to plan the next one.

Awww... :wub:

It was more stress for me than I thought it would be

Hmmm....nevermind <_<

I definitely wanna try this again. I was bummed when I found out I couldn't make it last weekend. Next time I'll be there. :D

Edited by andy112129