The Watering Hole

It has been rather busy around here. Everytime refresh I have something new and exciting to look at :D

No kidding...lets call it.....Nov. 11 - Speed Day!

Wow! I just got some type of "flood control" error. I guess we are working the system pretty hard.

Can you imagine what this would be like if we were all drinking cocktails?

(Maybe some of you are? :huh: )

Or you're like me when I got my tounge pierced, and those endorphines make you spew your french fries all over the place once it's done.. :sick:

I was actually drunk when I got my tattoo, so for me it was having to hit the bathroom every 20 minutes, which of course annoyed the guy giving the tattoo. For as many time as he had to stop and start, he actually did a pretty good job. :thumbsup:

No kidding...lets call it.....Nov. 11 - Speed Day!

Wow! I just got some type of "flood control" error. I guess we are working the system pretty hard.

Can you imagine what this would be like if we were all drinking cocktails?

(Maybe some of you are? :huh: )

Flood control just means you can't post more than 1 thing in less than 30 seconds. It means you're working the system pretty hard :lol:

I'm STILL at work, but leaving..

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........................................................................now.

I don't know how I found this quote, and I didn't keep up on the Detroit mayoral elections, but what the frick is the Van Andel Center? (from a Crain's Detroit Business interview with the candidates):

Q: Cobo Center is in disrepair, its services and facilities are dated. Is it possible to get regional financial support for enlarging or replacing Cobo? Why are the cost estimates so much more per square foot than for the Van Andel Center in Grand Rapids or the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi?

Kilpatrick:The Van Andel Center is much smaller than Cobo.....,

I don't know what is more amusing, the interviewer asking about a non-existent building, or the interviewee repeating it back to him?

Idiots. :rofl:

Edited by GRDadof3

I don't know how I found this quote, and I didn't keep up on the Detroit mayoral elections, but what the frick is the Van Andel Center? (from a Crain's Detroit Business interview with the candidates):

Q: Cobo Center is in disrepair, its services and facilities are dated. Is it possible to get regional financial support for enlarging or replacing Cobo? Why are the cost estimates so much more per square foot than for the Van Andel Center in Grand Rapids or the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi?

Kilpatrick:The Van Andel Center is much smaller than Cobo.....,

I don't know what is more amusing, the interviewer asking about a non-existent building, or the interviewee repeating it back to him?

Idiots. :rofl:

not to defend the interviewer, but Its not THAT big of a mistake, I myself have called Devos Convention Center the Van Andel Convention Center a few times, only to correct myself soon after :P

Edited by snoogit