The Watering Hole

I'm the big guy on the forums, lets play: Lets see whos the biggest!

6'2"

250 <- I look 220, manual labor for a solid 365 hours made my body weight jump 30 muscle pounds. I'm still growing, I thought the average male stops growing around 18-19? I'm 20 so I guess I'm just about out of growing time.

Post your size below

Edited by Rizzo

I'm the big guy on the forums, lets play: Lets see whos the biggest!

6'2"

250 <- I look 220, manual labor for a solid 365 hours made my body weight jump 30 muscle pounds. I'm still growing, I thought the average male stops growing around 18-19? I'm 20 so I guess I'm just about out of growing time.

Post your size below

Damn your tall....... :P 6'1-250 here.

I think you know what the big guy I was with looks like. Not sure if you ever met him.

Oh, THAT big guy. :P No I have not. Didn't he used to own that house at one time (Gibsons now Mangiamo's)?

I might be one of the little guys. 5'9", 175# = lean and mean! Josh, you are pretty tall :blink: Geez Rizzo (lurch) J/K.

Did anyone get a hard-copy of the GRBJ today? I hear there' s a mention of UP in the Street Talk section, but I didn't get the hard copy yet, and the website is not updated yet <_<

The GRBJ only mentions UP in "the good folks at urbanplanet.org have dubbed 'The Mess'" refering to the GR Press dealing with Buchanan. And later it mentions that Jack Buchanan posted all of the pertinent documents here. Nothing terribly exciting. Might generate more traffic around here though... ;)

The GRBJ only mentions UP in "the good folks at urbanplanet.org have dubbed 'The Mess'" refering to the GR Press dealing with Buchanan. And later it mentions that Jack Buchanan posted all of the pertinent documents here. Nothing terribly exciting. Might generate more traffic around here though... ;)

Are you kidding me? I thought it was huge! They basically regurgitated our discussion and accused Logie of Blackmail in an article read by 35,000 business leaders from West Michigan.

It was definitely huge! It was basically a continuation of our discussion here, except they ran with it and hosted a long list of similar campaign contributions that Logie and Heartwell have received. It's too bad the site was down yesterday so that Business Journal readers couldn't see it. Although the admin at UP say that a bunch of people were trying to sign up for UP even when the site was down :huh:

Yah, I think in a years time you'd hear us GR people to take over UrbanPlanet and turning it into a huge Metro GR development resource! Not to be elitest, but seriously soon we are going to have to have an image and http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showforum=73 isn't going to look nice in the Grand Rapids Press, GRBJ, Grand Rapids Mag, whatever you read, is going to need somthing other to point to.

Yah, I think in a years time you'd hear us GR people to take over UrbanPlanet and turning it into a huge Metro GR development resource! Not to be elitest, but seriously soon we are going to have to have an image and http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showforum=73 isn't going to look nice in the Grand Rapids Press, GRBJ, Grand Rapids Mag, whatever you read, is going to need somthing other to point to.

As long as the moderators here didn't care you could register a domain name and just have it redirect to this site. http://www.metrograndrapids.com/ anyone? :P

I already have one. I plan on doing bumber stickers. I think Dad knows what I'm, doing, you GR photographers will be excited to see what I am cooking up, forget Flickr or PhotoBucket. I am afraid of violating forum rules, so I won't be droping any of my domains here, I guess your just going to have to wait forit and rely on word-of-mouth. ;-)

Anyone have photo requests? I plan on being downtown for new years eve and I will def have my camera ready, would anyone like to shoutout something they'd like to see? I plan on getting a lot of club shots with people everywhere, that is if its going to be busy.