The Watering Hole

This is my famorite smilie: :yahoo: It accuratly shows one of us GRdians in a moment of pure jubilation. One other smilie that accuratly represents us is the contriversal, yet hilarious, 'two drunkards'

When the others get added, there are some really funny ones (if they get added)

There are 3 places I would try....

GB Russo's on 29th Street

DeRueze on Rivertown Parkway across from the mall

Meijer - surprisingly Meijer sometimes has these quirky items, but you have to look very hard for them.

What'cha makin'? Curious gourmets' want to know! :)

Oh, also maybe even Horrocks at 44th and Breton.

GB Russo's had it! What a great store.

DeRueze - nope, Meijer - nope, Art of the Table - nope.

They only had white.

This is an old post, but I just found what I was lookin for yesterday. ;)

Anyone grab a hard-copy of the Business Journal today? Anything of interest?

I checked it out at Barnes and Noble.. Nothin great. Street talk was guesses on the next president of GVSU and some local restaurants to go to before they go under... An article about Dan Devos and DP Fox Motors.. that's all that stood out. I could have missed somethin though.

I saw in the GRBJ that Haworth has the first chair ever endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association.. nice work.

And Eastbrook home builders was rated #1 in Grand Rapids Magazines 'best of' readers poll.

Nice work to those involved.. some of which may or may not be here reading this ;)

I saw in the GRBJ that Haworth has the first chair ever endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association.. nice work.

And Eastbrook home builders was rated #1 in Grand Rapids Magazines 'best of' readers poll.

Nice work to those involved.. some of which may or may not be here reading this ;)

Yeah, we win all kinds of crazy awards.. our newest chair being "Zody" is always winning this or that award...

3ChairsLowRes-Main.jpg

I'd like to take the credit.. but I'm about as far removed as one could possibly be from the actual manufacturing of furniture..

Yeah, we win all kinds of crazy awards.. our newest chair being "Zody" is always winning this or that award...

[img REMOVED]

I'd like to take the credit.. but I'm about as far removed as one could possibly be from the actual manufacturing of furniture..

I think thats the one.. it was an ad in GRBJ