The Watering Hole

That's OK. Looking back, my post was a bit thoughtful and contained a great resource (very unlike me). That's probably why sstroh got us mixed up :lol:

Dad - TripleG: So sorry for the confusion...DUH! :blush:

Read too fast, reply too fast and yes, it was because it was so unlike you Dad to have such a profound resource! :o

Wonder which of you should have been more offended? :rofl:

I was looking at that webcam for the Mariott construction and I noticed they were putting up some steel for an addition or something to a five story brick building, what's that?

Its the Riverfront Plaza building. GRDadof3 posted a pic of it just this afternoon in this thread http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...pic=16147&st=35

Has anyone stuck to their New Year's resolutions?

I haven't.

My plan to lose 15lbs by the time I go to Vegas in April for the biggest birthday celebration evAr (my 29th, and quite a few other bdays) hasn't worked out so well. I've lost 1lb.

Smoking? Down to one pack a week (I have never been a big smoker, but I thought quitting was a good idea).

The only thing I have been doing is keeping a nice budget and putting more in savings.

How is everyone else doing on their resolutions?

my resolution = work out at the gym on a regular basis.

i started the resolution early by working out every day the last two weeks of December. then it slipped to every other day... don't even ask about this week. =:-(

dang I get busy for a couple weeks, come back and there are 61 flippin pages in the watering hole!!!!!!!! Geez people! I feel like i'm gettin behind here. Or maybe ya'll need to get down to Mcfadden's more often. I must be the only one without access to the net at work.