The Watering Hole

No problem about the tickets. Funny you should mention the auto show, I just took some sneak peak photos:

By the way twoshort, they don't have either prototype you mentioned at this show. I asked specifically about the Challenger because the Gilmore museum has about a '70 on display. They do have two Chargers, though.

autoshow4.jpg

autoshow5.jpg

autoshow6.jpg

I also have a few more shots and a full article here.

Rizzo, just for you, a few tickets are still left on the site here. I think only one or two sets of 2 are left.

Edited by dbrok

haha, I did it too. I hope I WIN! ;)

You're lucky, I ran out already on the site, but I have two extra. I'll drop them in the mail for you.

Uh oh! Someone's giving Grand Rapids Magazine a run for their money. Nice article dbrok! :shades:

Thanks GRDad. Actually the Grand Rapids Magazine came out today and has a nice article by Wozniak about the Heartside district. It's such an interesting area and I think the story captures that well.

Last year I took my Vivitar. I went straight for the Million Dollar Motorway snaped what I could, infront of the small security guys that were there and left. I had no hassle, I don't see why this wouldn't be a "no photog" zone. If anything photography will be incouraged. I saw tons of people with cameras at the auto show...

Welcome to UP - GR by the way.

Edited by Rizzo

Last year I took my Vivitar. I went straight for the Million Dollar Motorway snaped what I could, infront of the small security guys that were there and left. I had no hassle, I don't see why this wouldn't be a "no photog" zone. If anything photography will be incouraged. I saw tons of people with cameras at the auto show...

Welcome to UP - GR by the way.

Thanks, just wasn't sure. :)

I'll definately be taking mine.

Edited by Dennis

Yeah, I took my camera last year. No problems at all.

Can't wait for this year!

I wish I would have seen the contest for the tix!

There will be a free ticket giveaway again next week for the Golf Show, if you're interested. It looks like there may be a different giveaway every week until at least May.

Just when I think I'm getting good at golf, golf reminds me how much I suck :rofl:

yeah, i'm not the best either. I am looking forward to going to the driving range, though. I like Scott's over by the Cascade Meijer the best . Are there any other decent ones around?

yeah, i'm not the best either. I am looking forward to going to the driving range, though. I like Scott's over by the Cascade Meijer the best . Are there any other decent ones around?

Its a litte out there, but Sand Creek in Marne has been my driving range of choice for years.

Here is another little nugget of brilliant advice. When you get a new sticker to put on your license plate, and you remove your license plate from your car to clean it off before you put the sticker on, make sure to remember to put your license plate back on your car. Don't, I repeat, DON'T just leave your license plate sitting on the roof of your car and get sidetracked. If you do, you'll find yourself walking down the street looking for it and wondering when it blew away. And then you'll find your license plate lying in the middle of a busy highway, and you'll have to dodge traffic to get it.

Would I ever do something that stupid? Surely you jest. :whistling:

Edited by andy112129

No you wouldnt do something that stupid, your Andy~!

Speaking of plates are you the type of driver to put your stickers everywhere on the plate except WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT... jeesh I just saw a plat covered in stickers.

Edited by Rizzo