The Watering Hole

Here is another little nugget of brilliant advice. When you get a new sticker to put on your license plate, and you remove your license plate from your car to clean it off before you put the sticker on, make sure to remember to put your license plate back on your car. Don't, I repeat, DON'T just leave your license plate sitting on the roof of your car and get sidetracked. If you do, you'll find yourself walking down the street looking for it and wondering when it blew away. And then you'll find your license plate lying in the middle of a busy highway, and you'll have to dodge traffic to get it.

Would I ever do something that stupid? Surely you jest. :whistling:

:rofl::rofl: I missed this earlier. Between this and the copies dated 2005, you're on a roll Andy :D

What is up with all of the geese??? There are about 2 dzn of them hanging out in the pond in front of my work. :blink: Strange time of year for geese, right? Please someone, just make something up for me so I don't have to wonder anymore....

We have 2 swans.. they're marired I think that hang out in 1 of our ponds all winter. Never leave, pretty strange. Is dumb as it sounds, they got in a fight over the summer, and one hung out in 1 pond, and the other one hung out in the other pond all summer. Lovers quarrel I guess, kinda like sleeping on the couch. (And yes we keep track of these things around here)

:rofl: I missed this earlier. Between this and the copies dated 2005, you're on a roll Andy :D

I know! :blush: Now is not the time for me to buy a lottery ticket, that's for sure...

Usually I'm smarter than this. I promise. :D

Edited by andy112129

We have 2 swans.. they're marired I think that hang out in 1 of our ponds all winter. Never leave, pretty strange. Is dumb as it sounds, they got in a fight over the summer, and one hung out in 1 pond, and the other one hung out in the other pond all summer. Lovers quarrel I guess, kinda like sleeping on the couch. (And yes we keep track of these things around here)

Did you figure out what the fight might have been about? Did the Mister flirt with a duck or something? :rofl:

Did you figure out what the fight might have been about? Did the Mister flirt with a duck or something? :rofl:

No..they weren't sure, but we have a forum here that people can ask the CEO questions about anything.. and that's how it came up, someone asked why they were fighting :rofl:

Wow.. I just realizedI have to go get my tabs since my B-Day is sunday... :shok:

Wonder why I haven't gotten my reminder from the DMV :unsure::huh: ... Guess I have lunch plans today

If you haven't left yet PBJ, I suggest the Sec. of State downtown, on the southeast side of the GRPD. I have been in and out of there in 15 minutes. Its not as busy as the others because there's no parking lot in front. I park two blocks away, through a quarter in the meter, and I still don't have to walk as far as the other ones hidden away in the malls.

Oh and Happy Birthday! I owe you a shot...

If you haven't left yet PBJ, I suggest the Sec. of State downtown, on the southeast side of the GRPD. I have been in and out of there in 15 minutes. Its not as busy as the others because there's no parking lot in front. I park two blocks away, through a quarter in the meter, and I still don't have to walk as far as the other ones hidden away in the malls.

Oh and Happy Birthday! I owe you a shot...

Nah, I'll go the Hudsonville one on my way home (good excuse to HAVE to leave early ;) )..

And if anyone wants, come down to McFadden's Saturday for the Birthday bash. I'll be there after the Bachelor Auction (probably around 10ish). If you wanna go, just say you're with Paul's Birthday Party, you'll get $3 well drinks, and $3 glasses of wine till midnight.. even if you don't come say hi :D

I'll be the one in the black Tux with the very bright pink vest and tie :alc:

Edited by PBJ

Nah, I'll go the Hudsonville one on my way home (good excuse to HAVE to leave early ;) )..

And if anyone wants, come down to McFadden's Saturday for the Birthday bash. I'll be there after the Bachelor Auction (probably around 10ish). If you wanna go, just say you're with Paul's Birthday Party, you'll get $3 well drinks, and $3 glasses of wine till midnight.. even if you don't come say hi :D

I'll be the one in the black Tux with the very bright pink vest and tie :alc:

Hey, PBJ,

I hope the women keep trying to outbid each other

for a date with you! Your attire alone should

raise the stakes - it takes a real man to wear

pink - it takes real guts to wear HOT pink! :thumbsup:

Great cause, sounds like a fun time.

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Cheers!

Wierd. I was just going to ask why she did that. :huh:

Brilliant minds think alike Mike :wacko:

BTW: jrfromgr was banned, and so was jr4gr, and so was grpodcasts (all the same person). If you want to emulate someone who has another site but does not flaunt it, and also is a valued contributor here, be more like dbrok. :thumbsup: You're OK too Rizzo. :)

Maybe this is her

responce to the pyramid

format whats her face does

when she posts responces?

I think its a matter of

hitting the return

key or enter key when

she feels like it?

Kind of interesting,

interesting indeed.

I think it adds to the

character of UP - GR. :)

Dad: Thanks, I don't make money of my site or ideas, I don't need to advertise. 30,000 hits to my site in the last four days :shok: from no advertising except my signature... Interesting enough UP - GR only refered like 25 hits. No one uses my space for their photos, more gigs for me! 3200x3200 pixel renderings here we come! :yahoo:

Edited by Rizzo

How odd - thanks for calling this to my attention! I think it's just habit that

I hit the enter key so often - most likely the result of also writing poetry. :dontknow:

Sorry if it has been annoying to read my columns/posts. I'll try to conform

to the set standard of the forum in the future, but it won't be easy.

Please forgive me in advance when I inadvertently wax poetic!

How odd - thanks for calling this to my attention! I think it's just habit that

I hit the enter key so often - most likely the result of also writing poetry. :dontknow:

Sorry if it has been annoying to read my columns/posts. I'll try to conform

to the set standard of the forum in the future, but it won't be easy.

Please forgive me in advance when I inadvertently wax poetic!

Nooooo! I like it. Don't listen to those other naysayers :)

I can't hear wax poetic without thinking of "I wax poetic, as you're waxing your legs" :rofl:

Not hotwire, but I've used travelocity and like it for the most part, but you get to pick your exact flight. the only thing that sucks is they will say your flight is $250 but when you select it and continue a screen comes up saying "The price has changed. The new price for your flight is now $450." :shok:<_<

Edited by andy112129