The Watering Hole

Do you think we are really at that point? Where this forum is over running the system, I don't think we are that big yet. But I gotta tell you I have gotten a few of my friends who are interested in the goings on to stop in and visit, on a regular basis. I dont think it'll be long until it gets outta control.

Right now i'm in Arizona, indefinately, due to a family situation. I'm counting on you guys to keep me sane :) .

I miss GR :cry:

Your looking for sanity here?

seriously Urban Planet should put this forum on another server to make sure everything runs smoothly ;)

Urban Planet is now running on it's own dedicated server. I could be mistaken, but I think Neo said it's the only forum of its kind with that kind of setup. It will be fine :thumbsup:

For the first time in almost ten years, I'm living at home with my family, due to some tragic circumstances. My family, lord love them drives me nuts. I swore when they moved to AZ I'd never live here. I hate the desert, and the massive suburb that is metro Phoenix. GR is my home, you guys keep me up to speed as to whats goin on, sanity or not. It's more fun than, no clouds and no rain. :(

This is what will happen to the Rockford mom and her kids if she dosen't properly tell her kids about the bird and bees:

This goes way beyond teaching your kids about sex. How do you have this conversation????

Little Suzy, do you know where babies come from???? And oh, by the way, don't let third parties watch or photograph you while you are having sex.

I'm refering that if you teach your kids about proper sexuality you wouldn't have to deal with this. For a kid wouldn't be having sex or having sex while being video taped if they learned the maturity and gravity of a sexual situation. It starts with the parents.

Edited by Rizzo

I'm refering that if you teach your kids about proper sexuality you wouldn't have to deal with this. For a kid wouldn't be having sex or having sex while being video taped if they learned the maturity and gravity of a sexual situation. It starts with the parents.

I know what you meant Rizzo. :D The whole idea of a conversation like that just sounded funny to me.

I agree - I'd have my four girls go ask mommy!

Ok good, im just really supper dupper giddy... Dave just posted to the riverfront thread... Oooo My God ! I'm actually kind of dissapointed that this isn't mixed use retail/residential and commerical. I can't think of this as just out of the box. I hope its not some experimental new age technology center... tacky.

Edited by Rizzo