The Watering Hole

I think this would've happened:

train.jpg

This reminds me of a funny story that I had heard about a train wreck in Washington DC in the 50's. A train had lost brakes coming into the station and plowed through the station at about 35 miles an hour creating complete havoc and even causing the floor to fail and sending the train into the basement of the station.

This was all well and good but a few days later something important was going to happen in DC (memory fails me but possibly and election or some big wig coming to town). It wouldn't be proper for the station to look all busted up with this important event happening in a few days so they built a false floor over where this train was literally lying in the basement so no one was the wiser that this accident had happened.

They later cut the train up into small parts to remove it from the basement.

Edited by Nitro

For the first time in almost ten years, I'm living at home with my family, due to some tragic circumstances. My family, lord love them drives me nuts. I swore when they moved to AZ I'd never live here. I hate the desert, and the massive suburb that is metro Phoenix. GR is my home, you guys keep me up to speed as to whats goin on, sanity or not. It's more fun than, no clouds and no rain. :(

Sorry to hear about your circumstances MJLO, but look at the bright side (no pun intended) you get to see the sunshine and you are probably warm too! I will be in Phx next week visiting my friends there...give a shout if you need to get out of your home and hear some of that good ol' GR dialect. :thumbsup:

We plan on going to the First Friday Art Walk in DT Phx next week Friday. Should be a good time.

What area are you in?

I just gotta say this forum is ammmmmmmmmmazing! I have never seen so many people online at the same time. You guys must be advertising like crazy! At any rate, great job! :thumbsup:

Advertising? Ha! Its our charming personalities and witty banter that brings people here :D

I almost feel guilty using so much of UP's bandwidth. :blush:

For forgiveness maybe I'll buy a UP indulgence and turn my screen name a pretty color like PBJ or twoshort...

That's why I went with the paid subscription.. help pay for our bandwidth sucking.. :rofl:

What is up with Flatulence Humor???

Just purchased a "Fart Machine" from Spencer's (complete with Remote)

and stuck it in the lunch room under the table and let her rrriiipppp!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I swear a couple of the girls were laughing so hard they peed their pants! :silly:

I am hurting from laughing so much.

sstroh Posted Today, 07:10 AM

Sorry to hear about your circumstances MJLO, but look at the bright side (no pun intended) you get to see the sunshine and you are probably warm too! I will be in Phx next week visiting my friends there...give a shout if you need to get out of your home and hear some of that good ol' GR dialect.

We plan on going to the First Friday Art Walk in DT Phx next week Friday. Should be a good time.

What area are you in?

my folks live in the north valley, Scottsdale. give a holla if you're in the area :)

What is up with Flatulence Humor???

Just purchased a "Fart Machine" from Spencer's (complete with Remote)

and stuck it in the lunch room under the table and let her rrriiipppp!!!

I swear a couple of the girls were laughing so hard they peed their pants! :silly:

I am hurting from laughing so much.

:rofl: farting is funny.. always will be that way, especially with guys... man.. a 45 y/o man will still act like an 8 year old when farting or noises representing them are involved.. that's one of the many leasons I've learned in the corp. world

Yes! Farts ARE funny!!!

BTW: Beware anyone out & about downtown this Saturday night (tomorrow) -

myself & about 15 crazy girlfriends have a girls night planned that we hope will

rival any bachelorette party and we may bring the fart machine along for the ride!

Night won't be complete without some dares / scavenger hunt type shenanigans

that could make for some :blush: situations!!!

:shok::P

myself & about 15 crazy girlfriends have a girls night planned that we hope will

rival any bachelorette party and we may bring the fart machine along for the ride!

Just remember it's all fun and games until someone gets arrested............

doesn't seem as busy in here as it was the past few days, Do you think the initial shock of everything that has happened lately is starting to ware off, or do you think Jeff needs to just get out of his meeting and start revving us up in here, it gets alot more active when he's going crazy posting all kinds of things all day!

If we were all as crazy as Jeff about this stuff, we could probabally over load the boards.

doesn't seem as busy in here as it was the past few days, Do you think the initial shock of everything that has happened lately is starting to ware off, or do you think Jeff needs to just get out of his meeting and start revving us up in here, it gets alot more active when he's going crazy posting all kinds of things all day!

If we were all as crazy as Jeff about this stuff, we could probabally over load the boards.

Yah, I think you're right. Except for clues that come out, I think its going to simmer down slightly until either someone leaks what is happening or the big annoucemment comes next month. I dont think this week's level of activity could keep up....we'd burn ourselves out!

How about flurting with a few people in the 'know' for us?

We can certainly try to extract some vital information :D

Just remember it's all fun and games until someone gets arrested............

Cabs are my friend and the only way to travel on nights like these!

As far as misconduct....I just hope I run faster than the other girls!!!! :rofl:

:shok::P

The last time I ran into a group of women downtown on a scavenger hunt it was totally :wacko:

One woman asked me if I had a condom in my wallet. It was on her list. I told her no... then I pulled out my wallet to show her (I know, bad move) that I was not properly prepared for the night, she pulled my wallet out of my hands and started yanking stuff out of it all over the bar. It was pretty funny (she was very, very wasted), but I'm glad I didn't lose anything of value.