The Watering Hole

Oh, the replies that come to mind.... :angry:

Something to the effect of "Boy Paul, I hope you have a wonderful time in the 85 and sunny heat. Have a beerski at the swim up bar for me sometime in the 7 days you're there! Oh and remember your sun block!"

For those of you who are regular visitors here and love the site, you can help keep it "sustainable" by signing up for Plus or Premium Memberships. You can find more details here:

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21524

You'll notice some of the users here now have different colored names, which means they have paid for the upgraded membership.

One of the investments that the owner Neo did recently is to switch to a designated server, which is not cheap. He believes that UrbanPlanet is one of the few forums in the world with this capability. He hopes to make up for it through ad revenue, but every little bit helps.

OK, I'll stop soliciting now :blush:

Thanks

Otis Nelson is on the loose, man this is going to be a massive man hunt...

I was one Michigan near College and there's crazy stuff going on... Cops everywhere on the beats and in helicopters, everywhere.

Apparently details of the escape are sketchy...that's reassuring :unsure:

Otis Nelson is on the loose, man this is going to be a massive man hunt...

I was one Michigan near College and there's crazy stuff going on... Cops everywhere on the beats and in helicopters, everywhere.

There are helicopters buzzing homes in the Fulton Heights area searching for this guy and Duthler Family Foods (intersection of Fuller and Michigan) was just evacuated. Supposedely the police are searching cars going through the Michigan/Fuller intersection. They must have a pretty good idea as to where he is

sorry if this is off topic but i couldn't find a place to ask this question,

anyone here know of a place one could pick up the sport of curling nearby? after watching the olympics, my facination with the sport has somewhat grown.

Is it the sport that facinated you, or the lovely ladies who played the sport in the olympics :lol:

well lets see, since your in michigan there is probabally ice all over the place, I'd say find a big rock, a push broom and a friend, and head to the nearest lake!

I hear there's an ice rink at Bond and Trowbridge now....

"The Watering Hole" ...is this where we discuss Icon on Bond now? Sorry, couldn't resist!