The Watering Hole

There is a lot of activity in this forum so I created this subforum for topics that are less development related but still oriented towards the community.

We took a vote on this as the GR Urban Planeteers in the past and decided this wasn't a great idea for this forum. Is there any way we can take a vote on this again??

How did girls night out go last week? I didn't hear anything about a paddy wagon being dispatched so I assume it went ok.

No cops, no warrents issued, no arrests, and no one :sick: ! Overall a fabulous night and time had by all! We hit Waterworks, Taps, McFaddens, and Cambridge house. :thumbsup:

you have no Idea! It's amazing how little community involvement I see around here. Everyone here comes from somewhere else, and the only reason they have settled here, is because LA is just to expensive.

Phoenix is made up of people from everywhere else...hence the lack of community!

I did hear while I was there last week that they are in the process of putting in a light

rail. One rumor about it that I heard was that it was going to be ground level, which

makes absolutely no sense because then it will have to stop for the lights along with

the cars. :( That would take away from the benefit of speed.

I hope that it wasn't true for the sake of the town and the people that would

use it. They are smoggier every year I visit out there and should've looked into this

type of transportation a long time ago.

Tons of people around dt this afternoon, at least for a Sunday. Probably the weather, but it was nice to see none the less.

Yes, things are changing :) . The weather may have something to do with it, but I like to walk downtown on Sunday afternoons because I usually have to place to myself; but I have noticed that the place just keeps getting busier! I kind of ticks me off, because I miss my solitude, but I'm not really complaining. :thumbsup:

Yes, things are changing :) . The weather may have something to do with it, but I like to walk downtown on Sunday afternoons because I usually have to place to myself; but I have noticed that the place just keeps getting busier! I kind of ticks me off, because I miss my solitude, but I'm not really complaining. :thumbsup:

I hope that that would be the goal of everyone on this board, to have the streets of downtown populated by people on all days of the week. :thumbsup:

Son of a b......!!!!

web_live_radar.jpg

:cry: I hear ya. I had just looked out the window about 20 minutes ago an noticed that hideous white junk floating down from the sky.

We should have some "summer" pictures of the day posted. I swear I have seasonal depression ... or whatever that's called (lack of sunlight / gloomy weather).

:cry: I hear ya. I had just looked out the window about 20 minutes ago an noticed that hideous white junk floating down from the sky.

We should have some "summer" pictures of the day posted. I swear I have seasonal depression ... or whatever that's called (lack of sunlight / gloomy weather).

Gotcha covered.

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...20entry367944