The Watering Hole

Noticed this conversation and though I would chime in. I think I'm done "expirementing" now with the icons. I've changed them to be both good looking and easier to read. If you cannot see the new icons this means that you are looking at the "cached" version on your computer. If you use Internet Explorer or Firefox, simply do a Ctrl + F5 on a thread's page or simply empty the cache in your web browser and reload UrbanPlanet.org.

I still don't see it. When you look at the GR forum? I still see the little "briefcase" thingies in different colors along the left border.

Not me, I see some of them, but others are pieces of paper.. the polls are now little papers bar charts on them... it's definately changed.. hit CTRL-F5 to force it to recache all your images.. see if that works

Amazing indeed!

Since there are two counters, one in the main forum and one in the coffee house - if you're in the coffee house are you being counted twice?

For example, if I was in the coffee house, would I be counted in the main forum and the coffee house, or just the coffee house?

Reasoning...if this is the way it works there could be more people online than what we're counting from the main forum.

Edited by GR1