The Watering Hole

Unlike many of yous, I like reading and following the comments on anything X related. Again, its like crack, then after its pretty stupid and you question why your doing the crack in the first place. After you question something, someone posts to one of the many speculation threads and it gets you crackin again.

Unlike many of yous, I like reading and following the comments on anything X related. Again, its like crack, then after its pretty stupid and you question why your doing the crack in the first place. After you question something, someone posts to one of the many speculation threads and it gets you crackin again.

I'm officially starting the 12 step Project X Anonymous program.

I do!! I loved Maze Craze...although now that I think about it, I really got lost a lot in there...

lol wasn't that kinda the point? back when I was an early teen, my friends and I used to spend hours in there, we'd play the maze, and then we'd play games in there. and of course all you could eat pizza and pop!

lol wasn't that kinda the point? back when I was an early teen, my friends and I used to spend hours in there, we'd play the maze, and then we'd play games in there. and of course all you could eat pizza and pop!

Oh, I guess the point of the maze was to get lost... :blush: It was always a good time. I remember a lot of school field trips, as well as church and Girl Scout outings there.

I think now it's home to the Great Lakes Racers or something like that...my friends dad has a chiropractic office down the street from it and I remember him saying something about them racing RC cars in there.

Anyone see the video of Tom Van Howe reporting on the building explosion in Douglas? Nice beard Tom :lol: Didn't know they still had you on retainer.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4698093

I caught it. I especially like the part where the fire man yelled at him that he was too close on live TV. ;)

And that was *quite* the beard he had going. Muahahaha

Didn't know they still had you on retainer.

During his last broadcast The Van Howe mentioned that he was going to be getting his captain's license for a sail boat and that TV 8 would use him for special events.

Don't crash into the pier Capt. Tom!!!!

Edited by Nitro

sounds like then they were using him for convenience, because the report was pretty much coming from his home town.

It was wierd - Rachel Ruiz had done a piece just a little bit before The Van Howe did his. When they said they were going back live to Douglas for more information, I thought for sure it would be The Ruiz, and not The Van Howe.

If Sucky Covington makes it through yet another week on Idol, I'm going to go insane. He wasn't even in the bottom three last night. He's one of the worst singers of all time. If you listen to Free Beer & Hot Wings, yesterday Hot Wings called Bucky's face 'a pile of garbage'.

I would say the New Coffee House section is coming along quite nicely. A lot of new topics that I don't think would have been started otherwise :thumbsup:

Roger that. I like reading the main page - but am in no position to contribute anything overly worthwhile (other than opinions).

At least in the Coffee House I can interject on subjects that I have a better chance of being familiar with. :)

Carry on, that is all...

Did anyone go out last night? It was a beautiful day and night! I was surprised to not see very many people out and about last night. I went to Grand Woods and sat outside for a couple beers, then over to The BOB and it was dead.

I was out and about last night, it was wonderfully warm. Had a bite at Gardella's then off to my favorite watering hole. Town was full of young couples and kids from the Disney on Ice show.

Isn't it Spring Break for a fair amount of schools?? If people haven't left on trips they were probably at home packing.

Having hailed from Toledo Oh and been a few places in my life, I get excited about what a "college town" GR really is.

Unless you have lived elsewhere it's probably not noticeable. I love it!

I am sorry to have moved here to late to enjoy the raft races though!! Drats.