The Watering Hole

Rizzo, my Vespa's a four-stroke. There's nothing smokey about it.

Mau, I'm still in the breaking-in phase (first 600 miles) but it can go 40-ish. It's a 50 cc, I guess it's needless to add.

After the warranty period's over, I'm considering having a Malossi kit installed, which would make it a 70 cc.

But I'm still thinking about that. Right now, it gets me anywhere I need to go comfortably and in style.

Nice, but for myself -- I'm more into the two stroke... I like the raw power stroke, eating the gasoline and throwing out fumes with every squeeze of the lever. The smell so good, as if power can be inhaled into the lungs.

A 20 speed mountain bike with a weed eater written all over it is going to get a joy ride today! Yah this puppy can get 20 on a low gear, switch the gear up and hit 30ish - I'm cruisin'

I suggest going to the flea market behind studio 28 for parts; the haven for a visionary.

Edited by Rizzo

A 20 speed mountain bike with a weed eater written all over it is going to get a joy ride today! Yah this puppy can get 20 on a low gear, switch the gear up and hit 30ish - I'm cruisin'

i tried to build one of thoose once, didnt work too well, lol

anyway, i know this doesnt have to do with GR, but its a good step for the state in the alternative energy department, post all about what you think about it

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=24352

Yes, with a whole new "off-topic" Coffee House, not as many people make it to the Watering Hole.

Here's my contribution. Just as I thought, Z's outside patio is going to be THE after-work hangout this summer to watch the Marriott construction progress. I drove by the other evening and it was packed!

Yes, with a whole new "off-topic" Coffee House, not as many people make it to the Watering Hole.

Here's my contribution. Just as I thought, Z's outside patio is going to be THE after-work hangout this summer to watch the Marriott construction progress. I drove by the other evening and it was packed!

Z's is usually a good 5:15pm option downtown. (However, I wouldn't know lately... the past year or so if I've ended up there it's around midnight in the middle of the week and it's dead) The Marriott sideshow should be a cool talking point this summer. Parts of Plaza Towers also have a good view.

I'll start giving out more Bonus Points if that's what it will take to drive more traffic to the Watering Hole. I've got a whole bag of points and a camera full of blurry pix :):wacko::shades:

For all of you planning nerds, the City of GR is holding public input sessions on the new form-based zoning Ordinance. My understanding is that these sessions are on Wednesdays, three times a day. The website has no info, so you might hafta contact the planning department.