The Watering Hole

GRDad gets the 60 bonus points!!! Starrfish gets 42 extra super bonus points for being gracious in second place.

Sounds like jay needs to find some more obsure buildings to photograph, seems like someone gets these right in about ten seconds :P

Sounds like jay needs to find some more obsure buildings to photograph, seems like someone gets these right in about ten seconds :P

It's hard to fool this bunch :)

I try to mix in local landmarks with harder to identify places. I've got a few strange places lined up. There will be more obscure blurry pix coming soon to a blog near you.

Anyone get the freaky feeling everytime there's guests on the forum? It's like they stalk us - lurking in the shadows under the veil of darkness or something. There's constantly lurkers, they never go away.

Yes, sometimes I do Rizzo. There are always 20 - 30 people lurking not logged in.

New Blurry Grand Rapids pix are back from the blurry developing center and are on the blog. 200 points up for grabs.

Good Lord, man. That could be any blank walled building in Anytown, USA.

Yes - you made this one a 'touch' more difficult.

Hmm - based on the name of the picture, I will guess Mark London's new club on Market. :)

I was going to go for Alley behind Roger's Plaza... :) I thought you might have gone outside of blurry Grand Rapids for Blurry Wyoming.

Blurry Wyoming, Blurry Ada... Blurry West Michigan; it's all the same. BGR is for the metro area.

This picture today is close to a Grand Rapids/Kentwood border area on the Kentwood side. Think of SE area retail areas and ask another question.

Behind Breton Village?

Nope. Good guess. It's further to the south and east.