The Watering Hole

Even though I am not a moderator, I'm going to start reporting every post I read that bashes anyone's nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.. Read the forum rules. If you hold these beliefs, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else. You've probably noticed the Jude's thread is gone, and probably certain forumers with it :whistling:

Even though I am not a moderator, I'm going to start reporting every post I read that bashes anyone's nationality, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.. Read the forum rules. If you hold these beliefs, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else. You've probably noticed the Jude's thread is gone, and probably certain forumers with it :whistling:

Can't we all just get along? :)

Maybe we should implement a "food, beer or buildings" rule.

:lol: No, I'm all for discussing other social issues, but it never ceases to amaze me how racist, homophobic, and anti-semitic many people are. Enough grousing, who wants a bloody mary? :P J/K, I'm drinking my black coffee now (no latte's for this guy) ;)

I told monsoon to look at the Judes thread yesterday afternoon for the same reasons. He told me he'd "take care of it" :)

It's sad that a few people have to ruin a good thing. I thought the Jude's thread started out informative, but turned to a load of crap.

It wasn't a social issue at first, but turned into one by some people that have to read too deeply into everything.

Either way, it's 9:27am and I could go for a beer!

Manners rant coming, so be warned and forgive me...

I get a little annoyed when quotes include photographs in forum sites I visit--it takes up a lot of screen space, scrolling energy, and I suspect bandwith which someone needs to pay for unnecessarily... We really don't need so many duplicate photographs--the original is there for everyone to see...

I suspect that in this particular forum, a lot of that comes from people pressing the wrong reply button. I notice that if you press the reply button at the bottom of the last post, it automatically includes a quote, and so we get long strings of posts with the same photograph published ad infinitum...

If in replying you press the ADD REPLY button at the end of the thread, this does not happen.

Its also possible to easily edit out a duplicate photo from any quote as a basic courtesy to others...

Just my two cent's worth in the hope of easier reading and scrolling....

:)

Edited by publius